Wtf

2 months later
What's this? I asked Pappy as he gives me a envelope.
That's 5g for you to go shopping , he says as we are laying in the bed .
He came back to New York and handed me some keys. No conversation or anything just where to go and that's it .
After we went to this nice ass house in Upstate New York, I couldn't lie it was the nicest house I ever owned.
I was told not to ask no question when he gave me the deed to the house .
I was greeted with two baby Yorkies, a 2024 Pink Benz and a all white 2023 BMW.
Closet full of designers , like bitch I had nice shit but this shit was very much expensive.
A private chef and a maid , the fuck? I'm from the hood I clean and cooked my own shit but babe this is the life that I loved .
My pool was huge and my backyard could sit another home on it.
My neighbors was rich white folks who loved to snort powder and eat steak and lobster .

The only thing I wasn't able to entertain if he was not home and I was not able to leave the house . This last time he was gone for a month and I was so bored. Like all I did was play with my puppies and swim.

So he came home last night and fucked me so good . Wake up this morning and did the same.

You can go with your girls today, we already made arrangements for y'all to go get pretty and shit, he says as he looked at me.

Not saying nothing I just watched him as he got up .
I have talked to Jas on the phone and I have talked to Godiva , but it's like everyone was on the same page.
I know Jasmine was very upset she was saying she was leaving my brother but she was still here so I think she just talking .
She had my nephew so she wasn't that lonely but I knew she was miserable not being able to leave when she wanted to .

3 pm
Hey bitch, you look good Goddess says as I got into the car that the men had arranged for us.
Thank you babe, I'm so happy to be out the house, I said as we hugged.
So where we going? I asked as we head north . To pick up Godiva and Exie then Jas, Goddess says as she pours me a glass of wine .

Yes bitch I'm so ready , I need a full set and pedicure, I say feeling ugly . The only thing I did do was my hair , my shit stayed done .

Pulling up to Jasmine house , like I was happy that we was back talking , I miss my bitch. Like we never not talked and it killed me not talking to her. I just learned to stay out of her and my brothers shit.
Watching him come outside , he looked pissed.
Face all jacked up, looked like they had been fighting . As he's coming out she's behind him with her purse looking upset to.

Man she ain't going no fucking where, he says as Goddess let the window down.
Yea the fuck I am, fuck what you saying Jasmine says as he grabbed her neck.
What the fuck is going on? Goddess says getting out the car.
I'm not getting out the car I have nothing to do with this ,I learned my lessons.

Watching him tussle with her, she was hitting him in the head as he tried to scoop her up.

Help me tell him to stop , please she cried as Mike carried her back into their house.
Watching Goddess go in behind them I wanted to tell her not to get into it, like all they gonna do is make back up and you gonna be the issue.

Jasmine
Get out my face, I cried as Mike has me pinned against our kitchen wall.
So he made me move here and I wasn't happy so I was giving him all type of issues. I wanted him to leave me the fuck alone and I wanted to be free from his bullshit.
He moved me here in a nice house I couldn't lie but I wasn't happy because he acted like I couldn't do nothing in the city if he wasn't here and that shit wasn't fun or gonna fly
So he came home last night and wanted to fuck all on me and I refused him.
He wouldn't stop until we fought then fucked .
I couldn't lie I missed the fuck out of him and the dick was something I loved but I was upset .

This morning we had sex again and it wasn't forced but it was very much rough, he felt like he had to control me some way and me running from the big thick stick was one of his ways .

After that we showered and he fixed my son and me breakfast.
I ate and went to get ready to chill with my girls for today .
He hated the weight I gain, he said he loved it but everything I wear he had something to say about it .
I had on a Pink bodycon dress that hugged the booty really good and had my titties looking so nice and a pair of TB's . This nigga damn near died when I came into the living room.
He asked me to changed and I told him no, he asked me again and I did just to respect him.

I came back down stairs with a pair of jean shorts and yellow lace bustier cami crop top with some yellow open toe CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN and the matching purse.
Oooh he was very stupid , getting in my face he asked me to take off the shorts.
I asked him why ? Like nigga what the fuck.
He said he didn't want no Nigga looking at my ass cheeks which was showcasing a little but not to much .
I told him I wasn't changing and he told me I was .
As he's telling me I'm finna changed his phone is blowing up .
He walks off and I walked upstairs to change again just to not fight with him.
I put on a pink long maxi with the back out and some pink CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels .
As I grabbed my purse he comes in the room .

What you got a nigga here you got to look good for? He asked me pushing me.
I just looked at him , this fool knew my every move so that shit wasn't flying with me.

He then tells me everybody else listen to their niggas except me and I'm ungrateful.
I just watched him as he removes my dress.
As he's removing my dress he's talking shit and I'm ready to fight . So I pushed him away from me and the fighting begins.

I'm tagging him, I'm beating his ass and he's trying to restrain me.

We fussing and cursing 🤬 .
I get dress again and this time he rips the shirt off me.

Like he wanted to control me and I wasn't having it.
My sister text they was outside and he said I wasn't going . I told him he was a clown and got dress as he went outside to tell them.
I put on some pants and a crop top and a pair of TB's and walked behind him.

As we get outside he's yelling and telling me I'm staying home and I tell him he's going to hell , he pushed me and I fought him.

Now Goddess in here trying to get him off me because he flipped me and now he's laying on me and my face is bleeding.

Get off me, my son is standing there, I cried.
Take your stupid ass upstairs, you ain't going anywhere, he says as I'm begging him to get off of me and our son is seeing him on me and I'm crying.

Bro please just get off her, Goddess begged as I see Ken picking Mikemike up.
Watching Ken walk Mikemike into the other part of the house I was grateful, I never want my son to see us fighting.

Getting off me, he held my hands.
Stop playing with me, he says as he yanks me up.
Go the fuck upstairs, he yells.
No I'm going out, like no I been in this house for 2 months , I'm going out, I cried as he pushes me towards the stairs.

Sis we can just reschedule, like please stop Goddess said trying to stop him for pushing me but he wouldn't .

Locking me in the room with him , my sister and Ken is still downstairs.
Please like I just want to go out for a few hours. Why are you doing this? I asked him as ge is just looking at me.
Please I want disrespect you I'll change, I cried .

Put some clothes on and go but stop playing with me, he says as he sat on the bed.
Okay , I replied. I wasn't gonna say anything else because I really wanted to get out of this fucking house.

Going into our bathroom, I was crying still.
Fixing my hair I brushed it up into a ponytail, my hair was very thick and long, I just wanted to cut it all off but that's something he wouldn't allow.

Cleaning my face, I could see him in the mirror , as he's going through my phone .
Going into our walk in closet I just grabbed a regular pair of pants then a black and red CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shirt and the shoes that matched, I didn't even put on my heels .

Looking at him , like he still looked like he wanted to trip.
Standing up he looked me in the face .
Don't play with me, he says .
I'm not playing with you , I replied .
You are but I'm fix that, he says walking out the room.
I didn't understand shit , like this nigga was stupid.