Down bad

You need to check on Jasmine , like something not right with her, Godiva tells me as I looked at her.
What you mean? I said feeling annoyed because Jasmine hasn't picked my girls up in two weeks and when I texted her she doesn't reply.

Like she's tripping I said because she was breastfeeding and then she just stop, I had to put my baby on formula and I didn't like that.
She hasn't got Mikemike either and Mike said she was blowing him.

You know she got diagnosed with postpartum depression, Goddess says as Godiva eyes tear up.
Like she's really going through it and that's why she hasn't been to get her kids, y'all both know she don't play about them babies, Godiva says as the tears exit her eyes.
I went by there last night and she wouldn't let me in I had to call Pryncess for the key and when we got their she was in the dark in her room under covers .
Pryncess had to make her bathe and I braided her hair up into a ponytail.
The whole time she shook her leg like her nerve was fucking with her.
Pryncess stayed over there and she said she wasn't leaving until she felt it was safe.

Jasmine was prescribed anti depressants and she's not taking them, Godiva says as I looked at her.
I'm so confused like why I didn't know this and why she ain't telling me?
I know she's upset with me because of the situation with baby girl but I was just playing safe and I knew she was mine I just wanted to make sure.

I'm finna go over there, damn I feel like shit, I said as Godiva just looked at me.
Don't take the kids, you just go over and see about her . Don't go over fussing or nothing Exie added as I agreed.

Thinking a lot , like damn I knew she was different and I knew she was tripping by giving me the kids full times and then I thought she was being funny by not coming to get them but she was really going through it .

Stopping by the flower shop, I grabbed her some roses and some chocolate.

3:30
Letting me , Pryncess looked 😞 sad.
Hugging Pryncess I felt like shit . Why I didn't notice this? Why I didn't come check on her?

She's sleep, I made her shower this morning and eat and take her meds, she hasn't been taking them, I took her a few weeks to get them and she hasn't touched them, Pryncess says as she looked at me.
Damn so she knew? I wonder why she ain't tell me ?

Going into this dark room, it's cold as fuck in here.

Just removing my shoes, turning my phones off. I took off my jewelry , just getting in bed with her with a tank top on and my basketball shorts.

Wrapping myself around her, she moaned .

They called you? You're mad at me? She lowly says.
I'm not mad at you, I want to be here for you , I calmly said as I just hugged on her body.
She was so soft and warm, I could feel her shaking a little, the shit was blowing me.

Next day
9 am
Sitting on the side of the bed as she walks around the room, she was tripping .
Like she got up about a hour ago crying so I hugged her . I held her for about 30 mins before she felt the need to walk.
She walked and cried , she didn't tell me what was wrong and it so sad .

Come let's go for a run, I cooed as I stood up.
Helping her put on some spandex and a sport bra, she cried the whole time .
It's cool , this run will make her feel better .
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Jasmine
After Paige I was sick, like very mentally unstable and depressed.
I would cry for no reason and I would literally shut down.
The best thing I could of did was let the kids go with their fathers .
I couldn't be a mother to them, I was so down.

The last week Pablo has been here, my sisters told him what was going on and he's been here everyday all day.
My kids came to see me today and I was so in love with them.
Paige was acting very mean at first then she seen her sisters and brother hugged me , that made her come to me but it seems like she wanted the breast so that's what she did , she fed off of me for the first time in weeks and I was happy that I had milk still.

Letting her fed off of me again, I had a freezer full of milk that I pumped , I just didn't have the energy to take it to her . I didn't want to be bother with nobody .
But now I feel a little better.

Taking her from me, she was full and asleep.

Can they stay tonight? I asked him.
Hell yeah, he replied back as he laid her in her crib.

You ready to go for this run? He asked me as he looked me in the eyes.
Yes I'm ready I said standing up, catching him watching me , oh he did that all the times and he was actually boosting my self esteem and confidence up .

45 mins into the run, walk it out he says as I'm drinking some water that we brought with us.
Out of the blue I wanted to hug him .
Hugging him, I think I shocked him.
Picking me up I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Kissing him, I was horny and I wanted to give him some of this tightness .
Kissing me back he massaged my ass with his big hands
Take me home and fuck me, I moaned as he's kissing all over my sweaty body.

Umm hmm he cooed back.