🙂❤️

What's her name bitch? Sir laughed as I introduced him to my little friend .
Man her name is Jazmine , I said as he looked at me funny.

Yeah it looks weird but trust me it's nothing like that. I wasn't in love or even looked at Jasmine the same since last year when she was being a whole bitch about my kid.
I gave her what she wanted and got the shit in court documents. I got my boy Thursday -Sunday court ordered and she couldn't say or do anything about it.
She left me alone after she seen I ain't have time to play with her bitch ass.
She stop coming at me and she stopped telling me how stupid I was for not being there for her.
Like bitch one point of a time you didn't even want me no where near you, you didn't even like me telling hoes I had a kid by you, but you expected me to protected you when you and your nigga at it? The fuck out of here.

But I met this chick a few months back and we been rocking.
I liked everything about her , she was cocoa brown, she had a very unique look, her eyes was sleepy, like the bedroom eyes( yes like Jasmine), sexy as fuck, she was about 190/200 thick as fuck and she stood about 5'8 very thick and fine. And she tasted good, she worked at my sons school as a dance instructor, oh and she could dance.
I liked her because she was educated and she was very respectful to herself.
She didn't let me fuck on her until a few weeks ago and we been talking for about 4 months .
I wasn't really waiting but I was but I did me , I had friends and I was really clear with her about that.
But after I felt her I cut a few friends off and I really only been eating on her. She tasted and felt very good.
But she wasn't trying to rush anything, she wanted to learn more about me and I was okay with that.
So today I invited her to a party that Goddess and  RJ having .
I know people would say it looked weird because of the name, but it wasn't done on purpose.

Entering the event, it's Sir and his people ( not his wife) & Jazmine and me .
Speaking to everyone , Jasmine and Meech wasn't here yet, telling everyone Jazmines name, Godiva looked at me a little funny but she spoke.

I told Jazmine that my baby mama name was Jasmine, but she already knew that because our son attends the school she teach at, so she knew exactly who my baby momma was and it wasn't no smoke or no funny shit. She thought it was cute and their names are spelled differently and she's Jaz and Jasmine is Jas , so idk.

As the night went on we drink and laughed. Everyone was having fun .
Looking up to Jasmine and Meech coming in, I couldn't lie, she still was so pretty and fine to me.
She was bodied to the goddess. The bitch was just naturally fine and she will be forever , shit all her daddy girls was fine as fuck.
Ayyyyeee she says as she starts to dance in front of Meech. Watching her twerk her sisters of course hyping her up and Meech is enjoying the booty shaking on him.

Everyone is laughing and enjoying themselves and the vibe is so good.
After she finished dancing she greeted everyone.
Hey heyyyy she says hugging Jazmine , damn that's so sweet, I thought as Meech brotherly hugged me.

Hey Mike, she coos side hugging me, what's good Jasmine, I replied back respectfully.
Damn it felt good to see her in a good mood and I loved how she embraced Jazmine with a hug.

3 am
Enjoying Jazmine as she rode me from the back, I loved how she felt from the back . I loved how she made the ass clap as she went up and down on the pole.
She loved to ride and I love a bitch who could ride and not be afraid of the largest.
We enjoyed ourselves tonight and we partied and it felt so good.
She was comfortable around everyone and everyone was nice to her and I'm so happy.

Beating the Coochie up, she knew how to take dick and she knew how to make me bust. Oooh I was so in love and I just hope I can be that nigga for her.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍