32.

I quickly took a cup of coffee with a slice of banana bread that I made myself, and got ready for the day.
Today I went to the warehouse where the stuff is delivered, and I'm going to make plans with Aurora who I gave the whole lead, but I'm still the boss so I want to stay involved.
Hi Kait we are just cleaning up the delivery Aurora said happily, and gave me a hug.
She showed me how she had planned everything like that, and introduced me to the new employees.
I had bought pastries for the coffee break, to make the staff feel welcome.
I want to be good for my staff so that they also do their best for me.
It was a small group, and I decided to help them, which they can all appreciate.
Which boss doos that, and shows interest in their employees?
I want to be different, I want to get involved with me my business, and staff.
Three women, and four men plus Aurora, and I started cleaning everything up, and organising.
Kait! I heard Aurora calling.
What's up? I asked when I hurried to her.
You've been online for an hour, and have had so many viewers already, and even a buyer said Aurora enthusiastically.
I couldn't believe my eyes, and immediately reported it to the people who managed my social media, and thanked them for their efforts.
I could see the statistics, and I could only be satisfied.
Unfortunately, my thought was drawn back to last night, and I felt the same pain again.
I felt used by Steve.
The foreplay was really heavenly, and I had high expectations for the deed, but I was quite disappointed.
Steve told that it would only hurt if he got through the barrier, but in all honesty from start to finish it was painful.
I would have thought it was special, but for me it was just  disappointent.
Worst of all, I felt betrayed by someone I considered one of my best friends.
Are you okay Kait? You seem so far in thought, ask Aurora worried.
Everything is going well, I have so many ideas, that my head overflows.
Are you sure she asked doubtfully.
Sure enough, and I forced myself to smile.
I was thinking of making an office for myself here so that I can do my work here, and can also help here if necessary at least until we have more people working here.
So we had two offices one for me, and one for Aurora, and a shared place where we could take a break.
We had already worked so hard, and I think we deserved a little break.
In front of the door we were smoking, with a cup of coffee.
Later in the afternoon, Robert, Anna, Lynn, and Steve came by to check out my workplace.
I saw from Lynn that she actually didn't want to be here, but when I saw Steve standing I had to swallow a lump away, and I felt a knot in my stomach.
Everything around me seemed to be spinning, and I felt like I could faint at any moment.
I have to stay strong, he's not worth it said a little voice in my head.
To make matters worse, Giovani was also at the door.
Why does everyone have to come by today?
What is he doing here? Anna asked grimly.
I have no idea I whisper, but we'll figure it out.
I'd say take a look, walk around, then I'll go see what he wants.
Good afternoon Mr. Romano I said as professional as possible.
Good afternoon Kait, call me Giovani.
My preference is that I call you Mr. Romano, and you call me Miss Sweet.
We are business partners, so I want to keep it strictly business.
I see if that's what you want, I'll call you Miss Sweet he said in a business tone.
I would really appreciate that.
What can I do for you Mr. Romano?
I'm curious why my dad is integrated to make a business deal with you.