33.

Mr. Romano swallowed my time, so I couldn't really talk to my friends.
Although I think he's an asshole, I'd rather sit with him all day than five minutes with the man who took the most important thing from me.
It felt so weird there was a whole different kind of tension than Giovani and I had in the past.
When he looked at me it seemed like he was looking into the depths of my soul, but I didn't want to admit to the thought that he is interested in me.
Tonight I had my kickbox training, That I can forget everything that happened in the past few days.
He said he came for business, but he has hardly asked for anything or shown interest in one of my business.
Still, he managed to waste forty-five minutes of my time.
My thought went between Steve and Giovani, and I really couldn't concentrate anymore.
With a sigh I closed my laptop, and went into the shed to see how things are going, and if I can help with something.
The first shipments were already being prepared, and that filled me with joy.
They didn't need any help, and everything was almost done, so I decided to make coffee for all of us.
I made something to drink for everyone, and decided to take a short smoke break with all of them.
They did deserve that.
I saw a face of gratitude, and disbelief for giving them a short smoke break.
If you work well you will be rewarded.
If we earn well, and we have an extra, then everyone benefits from it too, because you are the organ of the company, and to keep the organ working you have to take good care of them, but if they don't do their best, or use my goodness, I will be very resolute, and I give only give one warning, and second time is just leaving.
I will be good for you if you do your best.
Do you understand what I'm saying? And I looked at my staff one by one.
They all nodded in agreement, and the atmosphere immediately relaxed again.
Aurora discussed with me today's stats, and what we already earned on the first day.
It was finally time to go home now.
I made a quick meal, and rushed to the gym where Julia was already waiting for me.
Since our study time we have been doing kick boxing together, and exercising.
So slow poke you are here finally joked Julia.
It was a long day Juul, and I can use a resistance I mumbled.
Want to talk about it? she asked worried.
Steve, and then Lynn came into my head, and decided to keep this for me for now.
Maybe later, it is too much for me now I sighed, and that wasn't a lie.
Don't forget you're just back Kait, are you taking it easy?
I do what I have to do to be assured for myself that I have a stable income.
What are you saying?
If there is someone with a stable salary, it is you.
I don't know if you know, but you don't have to complain financially, so you can take it easy.
You can support all your friends, and still have enough money left to do fun things.
Well let's go, and I quickly walked past Julia to the door, and waited for her to come.
Kait whatever's going on you know I'm there for you huh, and she gave me an embrace.
I was in the ring with our personal trainer.
I was busy for a while when I suddenly saw Giovani staring at us with a group of men.
His eyes burned in my back, but I try to ignore him.
In the end I floored Luke, and it was Julia's turn.
I was staring at the ring when Luke was explaining something to Julia, and sighed deeply.
I didn't know you were from fighting I suddenly heard next to me.
I didn't have to look back to see who was talking to me.
So you can see how badly you know me I said with an expressionless face.
Listen Kait I know we don't have a good start, but can't we leave that behind? I heard Giovani ask.
Sorry Giovani I can't forget so quickly I mumbled without looking up.
Come on Kait growled Giovani.
Bey Mr. Romano, and I walked to the locker room.