40.

My business grew fast.
It is always nice to see that a new project is a success.
In the meantime, I was on my fourth cup of coffee, and another yawn in less than an hour.
Are you okey Kait? Roary asked who came to me worried.
Yes I just didn't sleep well, I think of what happened yesterday.
let it break your self-confidence, you fought hard for it.
If you knew girl I thought gloomy, but put a smile on my face, and convinced her that it will be fine, well whether I convinced her is just the question.
She left it at it now, but you could see from her face that she didn't believe me.
I tried to pay some attention to my other online companies when I suddenly got a message from an unknown number.

Kaitlynn,
At work?
Did you sleep a little?
You look pretty tired.

In that sentence I quickly looked up to see if I saw anything suspicious.
My phone lights up again, and saw another message from an unknown number.Je kan kijken wat

You can look what you want Kaitlynn, but you will never find me.

I tried to contain the tears in all my might, and closed my laptop.
Aurora! I'm going I  have a appointments, and I packed my things, and said goodbye to everyone.
I almost ran to my car, and drove as fast as I could to the Romanos' office
I almost bumped into someone, and I recognized him from the department where Lynn works.
Sorry I excused myself, and with a smile he said it wasn't a problem.
Can I ask something?
Yes of course he said kindly.
Is Lynn by chance present today.
Yes she's at work he said when he looked at me questioningly.
Has she been present all morning?
Uh yes she was only gone earlier in the morning because she had to get something for the chef.
Oh thank you, and I quickly walked to the elevator to go to my appointment.
I was a few minutes late, but told me to go to the toilet quickly.
I couldn't concentrate, and often had to ask what was said.
How many yawns I did not suppress, and sometimes without success.
I saw father, and son Romano looking at me concerned, because I am always very sharp and alert.
Are you doing well? if I may ask asked Mr. Romano senior.
Yes, I'm just tired because I've been sleeping badly lately.
Are you sure? If there's anything you can tell Luciano said.
Thank you I will remember I said with a smile.
My head wandered again to the conversation I had earlier with Lynn's colleague.
Where was she when she wasn't in the office?
Would she send me those scary messages?
She was very scary, and it seemed like her whole personality was changing a while ago.
Who else could it be?
I really wouldn't know as far as I know I don't have any problems with anyone else, right?
My head was running wild, I couldn't concentrate in traffic, and twice almost a collision causing once I almost fell asleep while driving.
Second time because I got a message from my stalker.

I would like to see you die, but rather by myself,

than that you drive yourself to death.
I don't know what I find more disturbing the fact that the person wants me dead, or that the person knows that I almost had a collision.
When I got home I was so tired that I finally fell asleep on the couch.