54.

Why did I give myself away to him like that? What shouldn't he think of me?
The idea that he has a wrong image of me was embarrassing.
I shot up from bed with big eyes, and came to the conclusion that I am falling in love with him.
The next day I didn't feel well, and decided to stay in my room.
Yes I ignore him today, because I feel very embarrassing.
My grandmother brought me soup, and told me to stay in bed for a day.
Normally Sofia always comes by, but I think she told her to leave me alone for a while.
Later in the evening I decided to stretch my legs, and sneaked out of my room.
Believe me when I say that's the stupidest thing I've done today.
I sneaked down the corridors, and when I passed the kitchen I saw something that made my heart break.
I saw that Giovanni had pinned a woman against the wall, and not just any woman it was that mean troll Miss Ricci.
She was quite vocal that he pressed his hand against her mouth.
Should the whole house hear you he hissed.
I made a movement that announced my presence.
He turend around with a jerk, and saw me standing there.
He looked as shocked as I am.
Wait Kait! Kait! It Thundered through the house.
I ran as fast as my feet could keep me outside.
I don't know where to go, as long as I'm as far away from him as possible.
I ran to a edge of the cliff by the sea, trying to hide here.
Unfortunately he was faster than me and before I could hide somewhere he was behind me.
Please Kait he said as calmly as possible with his hands gesturing that I should take it easy.
I was too emotional, and couldn't handle it all anymore.
All the pain and misery came up, and then this humiliation became too much for me.
In my state I didn't quite realize where I am, and what kind of danger was looming behind me.
I was almost on the edge of the cliff, one more step, and I fall meters down into the water.
Giovanni saw the danger, despite coming across very calmly, his inside was in panic.
He knew a wrong move or whatever will lead to a deep fall for Kait.
Please Kait get away from the edge.
Giovanni took a few steps back.
Kaitlynn collapsed, and tears flowed down her cheeks.
I'm sorry Bella he sued.
Don't call me Bella anymore! I yelled at him.
I really thought you were different from what I first thought, but apparently my first impression was the right one I said furiously.
You can scold me what you want, you can hate me what you want, but please get away from that edge.
Unfortunately, I didn't listen, and cried my heart out.
He actually wanted to come forward a bit again, but saw that I'm already at the edge with my heel.
I shouldn't panic now I thought as I looked at the situation in front of me.
He calculated in how many seconds he can be with me to grab me before I fell into the sea.
Please Kait he tried again.
Go back to that troll I snorted.
She had won I thought sad, what am I doing wrong that love has not been granted to me?
I know I was wrong Bell, I mean Kait, and this is very unforgivable.
You know my past, yet you play with me feelings I threw out desperately.
Please go away Giovanni go back to that island whore of yours.
If I go will you leave that edge?
What are you talking about that edge, there's nothing wrong I screamed, and I took a step back.
Aaaaahh I screamed as Giovanni tried to grab me.
He was late, and I fell off the cliff.
My lungs filled with water, and it got dark in front of my eyes.
Kait! Kait! And Giovanni didn't think for a moment, and jumped after me.
He felt panic coming up, because Kait couldn't find anywhere.
He came up again for air, and dived back to the bottom.
Eventually he felt Kait's hair, and pulled her to the surface.
Kait please open your beautiful eyes.
I'm so sorry Kait said when he laid me down on the beach.

My journey to healingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें