81.

I had retreated to my grandmother's guest room the next day.
Many came to ask if I'm okay, except for Giovanni or Aurora.
On the one hand it hurt me that Aurora didn't bother visiting me, but on the other hand Aurora knows me like no other, and knows I need time.
Baby there is a letter for you, and my grandmother put it on the bedside table.
I grabbed the letter, and with trembling fingers I tore open the envelope.

Dear Kait,

I'm sorry you had to find out this way that me and Giovanni are official.
You're my best friend, and don't deserve to find out like that.
It may seem very cowardly that I'm not coming, and probably is, but I don't think I can formulate what I have to say when I see the pain, and betrayal in your eyes.
I was hoping it would be something between you and Steve so that this would come less hard.
I shouldn't have been afraid, and immediately told you what was going on between me and Giovanni.
I don't want to lose you, and I hope you can forgive me someday.
After everything you've been through, I come to put another knife in your back, and I'm really sorry about that.
You told me that I just had to go for love, and that love should never be forbidden when two people are in love with each other, and that gave me the strength to go for love.
I just never wanted to risk our friendship, and I sincerely hope I didn't lose you.
I have to confess to you everyone knew what was going on, which is why we tried to push you to Steve.
Don't be mad at them Kait, they didn't want to be in the middle of it.
I hope to talk to you soon

Love Rory

I crumpled the letter, and threw it into the corner.
Who would have thought that I would feel as ferocited as I am now, when I used to be treated nothing but that way.
Only now they are friends, well I thought so.
I'm not angry that she chose love, but how it all went, and how she tried to manipulate me in a relationship with Steve.
Shit would they have encouraged me to have an adventure with Rafael?
I don't hold them responsible for the fact that I let myself be with Rafael, I chose that myself, but just that she encouraged me to do things that I would normally never do.
How can I face my so-called friends knowing that they have kept all this for me.
I walked down and saw Giovanni sitting there with Sofia.
Kaitlynn! She called, and ran up to me, and jumped into my arms.
Hi honey, and I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.
Then I looked at Giovanni over her shoulders with emotionless eyes.
My grandmother felt the tension, and took Sofia out of my hands, and went away with her.
What are you doing here? I managed to s press it out.
We're sorry you had to find out like that, he said right away.
Do you know Giovanni if I was just told what was going on, it would be different.
I had congratulated you, and wished you the best, but the fact that everyone knew, and tried to push me in the arms of another man, while everyone knew how I was struggling with my feelings.
It hurts me more that no one has been honest with me than that you are together.
You need to know how miserable I felt without you, how I hurt you.
I thought I would never seriously take a chance with you again.
With pain in my heart I let you go, and then Rory was there who pulled me out of the gutter.
Do you know what this sounds like Giovanni that she has been waiting for her chances with you.
Watch out how you tell something it can give quite a wrong picture.
I hope you guys get happy together really, but now I'd rather you go.
With a sigh he got up, and walked to the door he looked at me as if he wanted to say something else, but seemed to think, and without looking any further he closed the door behind him.