95.

I'm not going to make it more beautiful than it's princess, and he gently squeezed my hand.
I looked at him with teary eyes, and needed a moment to find my voice.
I love you Rafael I whispered softly, and felt my tears slide like lava over my cheeks.
You said I love you, said Rafael stunned.
I nodded smiling through my tears at his reaction.
I want you to know that before you leave.
He closes his hands around my face, and kissed my lips.
I put my hands on his, and went with the moment.
We let ourselves sink to the ground at the edge of the water, where we made love.
It felt so different after I really opened my heart to him as if we really became one with each other.
There was so much more love, and tenderness in it than in all those other times.
This felt more real, and not driven by just lust.
Finally I dare to go to him, and admit to myself that I love him.
I now realize that I have let go of Giovani, and that I really want to build a future with this man.
Unfortunately, all the good things come to an end.
It is now officially time to say goodbye.
All the people were present here to wave out these heroes, and the atmosphere was really sad.
We all decided to have breakfast together in the big house of the Romano family.
Once I was an honorary guest here I thought melancholy.
I'm still tired of the little sleep I got last night, and really had to control my yawn.
My grandmother realized it and whispered in my ears that I had to go home and take my rest.
Then look what a lazy girl she just doesn't want to work, and hides behind her pregnancy said that bitch Paula.
I don't understand what Rafael sees in her said one of her minions that I knew she always had a crush on him.
If she can't get one she goes to the other Paula said hard enough that she knows I heard it.
The group of women started laughing hard, and mean.
It doesn't surprise me if she got pregnant on purpose to bind him to her, complained that griet who has a crush on him.
I couldn't hear it anymore, and closed the door behind me.
I heard loud laughter from behind the door again, and quickly walked away again.
Weeks passed, and the baby including my belly grew well.
Today I have an appointment with the gynecologist, and went by boat to the mainland.
We are going to have an ultrasound of our little sprout today.
Unfortunately, I can't enjoy the moment, because I have daily contact with Rafael, but haven't heard from him all day yesterday.
The tension is getting too much for me, and I was really nauseous.
Every minute I looked at my phone to see if I heard anything from him.
He wanted to video call when I have the appointment, but I don't hear from him.
The gynecologist got a little impatient.
Mrs. Sweet we can't wait any longer, there are even more people said the woman annoyed.
With a sigh I went to lay, and made my belly visible so that Mrs. nagging has room.
The moment I saw our child on the screen, I had forgotten my worries for a moment, and I became overwhelming with only love.
I felt a lonely tear over my cheek as it explains what we see, And that all is well, and he grows according to schedule.
Relieved, I took the ultrasounds and said hello to Mrs. whining who is actually okay.
On the boat back to the island, I felt a slight panic again when I still hadn't heard anything from Rafael, and to make things worse when I spoke to his parents to inform them about the baby, she also told me that they hadn't heard from him.
I walked back and forth through our house, when I suddenly felt an inexplicable wind passing by, and suddenly I was overcome by sadness.
I immediately felt that something was not right.
Days went by and still haven't heard from him.
I had daily contact with his parents who are also starting to express all their concerns.
I wanted to go to the beach when Giovani suddenly stood in front of me, and his face said enough, and a package with Rafael's personal stuff in his hands he stood in front of me.
I'm sorry Kait he whispered.
I streamed it out, and let myself sink to the ground.
Giovani immediately ran into me and took me in his arms.