2.

I just got my key from my room, which I'm going to share with someone else, something I find very exciting.
They looked up that I was so early to get my keys from my room while the holidays have just begun.
I just couldn't wait to leave and already try to get used to the new situation.
We got a short tour, and then I was taken to my room.
I saw two beds standing, and I decided to take the bed by the window.
After unloading the car we went to the city to eat.
My parents stayed overnight in a hotel so they were rested for the return to that shit hole.
With tears in our eyes we said goodbye to each other, and now I'm really alone.
I had made my bed, and already started unpacking a bit.
It was already 11:30 p.m., and decided to take a quick shower.
I had to go to the shared shower at the end of the hall.
The hall was dim, and it was quite scary to walk through it knowing that most are at home to celebrate their holidays.
Come on Kait don't be so afraid there's nothing wrong I told myself courage.
I sprinted through the hall to the shower.
With a sigh I closed the door behind me, and was shocked when suddenly a shadow came from behind the wall.
My soul left my body.
Are you all right? I didn't want to scare you, I heard a voice say worried.
I thought I was the only one in the building I said when I could speak.
No, there are always students on campus.
Oh okay good to know I said with a sigh.
You must be new I'm Julia, and she reached out.
Doubtful, I shook her hand.
I'm Kaitlynn I spoke softly.
Aww cute you blush she said with a smile, making me feel even redder.
Sorry I'm not used to people outside of my parents talking to me I said embarrassed.
What? Why?
I let my shoulders hang, but said nothing else.
Anyway, you have someone to chat with, we can even become friends if you want.
I looked up with big eyes, but couldn't say a word.
Thank you eventually came out stuttering.
I sleep in room 143, and you? Julia asked.
167 I whispered.
Would you like to go out with me tomorrow so I can show you the spots?
Yes sounds good, thanks again Julia.
I'll let you shower now, I'll pick you up tomorrow around 10 am then we'll have breakfast together first.
Uh okay I whispered.
I'll leave you, then you can take a shower Julia said with a wink.
We started the next day with breakfast at the bakery nearby.
Then she showed me around the center, and a lake near the campus, and the park near campus.
We went back to campus where there was a small eatery where we went to have lunch.
She told me how it worked a bit here, and that it would be wise to join a club mainly to socialize and it looks good on your degree.
Which major are you going to do? She asked after a sip of her frappuccino.
I'm going to do international business, and you?
I do major psychology she said with a smile. Because of my past I would like to help children she whispered softly.
Oh that's wonderful, and grateful profession I said with a small smile.
I arrived here a week earlier to be away from home.
My parents made it clear to me that I am no longer wanted, so I moved here earlier.
They didn't know I got a scholarship, so when I turned 18 I knew they wanted to throw me out of house, but I was one step ahead of them she said with an expressionless face.
I had a whole city that hated me I whispered, but luckily loving parents.
Julia and I saw each other daily, and I started talking more and more freely.