94.

They wanted as many products as possible from the island itself.
I was helping clean up the family's stay, because today Luciano is coming with his wife.
We know when the big boss comes, then there is an important announcement, and everyone was a bit tense because of that.
We had suspected what it was about, and that made me nervous.
The underworld in NewYork has reached a great climax.
There are gang wars, weapons, and pressure trade, but also child, and women's trade has grown a lot.
There are a record of missing persons in a past year, and shooting incidents.
Everyone feels the tension, and knows it won't be long before they have to go on a mission.
How long do we have to say goodbye to our partners, fathers, and sons?
Should they leave right away?
That thought makes me nauseous.
I should have just pulled him by his ears to the Netherlands, I thought anxiously.
Even my always so cheerful positive grandmother, who never worries, is also nervous.
I was in the master bedroom bathroom to clean the last bit.
Suddenly I heard a sound in the bedroom, and when I turn around Mrs. Romano stood there.
Hi dear, do you take it easy, do you think about your condition?
Of course Mrs. Romano, I only do the things my body allows.
So good to see you, she said with a smile, and hugging me.
Although I think Aurora is a very sweet girl, and I really love her, I continue to regret that my stupid son missed his chance with you, Mrs. Romano whispered.
If I wasn't supposed to hear it, it didn't work out, we suddenly heard behind us.
There Luciano stands looking at his wife with his hands crossed.
Oh stop it baby we both know that you think the same about it she reprimanded her husband, and gave a playful punch on his arm.
How nice to see you again Luciano said when he hugging me, but my wife is right we have a very stupid son he said with a wink.
Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way, Rafael is really lucky with you.
You are lucky with Julia I said in a serious tone.
It may sound weird that I'm saying it, but it's a great girl, she's there for anyone.
I'm sure she's a good partner for your son I said with a small smile.
We have always known that you are a wise young woman said Mrs. Romano.
Believe me when I say wisdom comes with the years is certainly applicable here.
I feel a cramp in my stomach, and a wave of nausea emerging.
That's a sign of your body that you need to stop said Mrs. Romano motherly.
They helped me down, and took me to the living room.
I was still sedated processing everything Mr. Romano had to tell us.
Last night the first groups will be flown to NewYork where they will receive further instructions.
The greatest fear of all those who stay at home has happened.
Comforting, I rubbed over a starting little tummy while my other hand was in Rafael's hands.
Affectingly, his fingers slid over my hands, while he was talking to my grandmother who was sitting next to him on the other side.
The atmosphere in the room was depressing.
Women and children cried as the men tried to comfort his family.
The whole atmosphere stressed me, and I would like nothing more than to be away from this place.
I had understood that Rafael was the safest, because he had to coordinate more, and continue to give training, but I do know Rafael long enough to know that he would go along to help others.
Although I just prefer to see everyone come home safely, because they are all close to my heart, my biggest fear is that Raf is going to play the hero, and his life is in danger.
Raf I really have to go outside, my hormones can't handle this atmosphere anymore.
We went outside to get some air.
We walked by the pond that bordered the house of the Romanos.
I'm so scared I whispered.
Sweet don't worry, think of our little one in your belly.
It needs a strong mom.
I'm not going to make promises that I can't keep, we both know that these missions are not without dangers, but I do promise you that I won't just put myself in danger.