93.

To make it all worse, Julia, Robert, Anna, Emma, Steven, and his new girlfriend were present.
This was the most awkward moment of my life, with the three men in a space that had turned my life upside down, oh well I allowed that, this is not their fault.
The welcome dinner went smoothly, here and there I felt eyes burning on me, but tried to ignore that as much as possible.
I felt nauseous, because it all became a bit too much for me.
I preferred to go to my new home, and get in bed under the warm blankets.
I saw that Rafael was having a good time, and didn't want to ruin his evening.
I feel a hand on my shoulder, and when I looked behind Julia stood there.
I got up, and we flew into each other's arms, and stood there crying like two little children.
I'm so sorry Kait sobbed Julia.
I'm sorry too Juuls, I said between sobs.
The rest of the group came too, and all gave me a hug, and we all apologized.
Steve introduced me to his new girlfriend Gina, and it was a sweet girl, and I saw Steve looking at her with so much love, that my heart melts.
Aurora a little further from the group was not entirely sure whether or not she should come.
Since we will see each other much more often, we had to talk it out.
I walked up to her, pulling her in my arms, and Aurora, who doesn't cry quickly, also rolled a tear.
This was the best thing we could do now.
Whether I will get so close again with my friends, I don't know time will tell.
I did miss them, and am glad we can do normal again.
The rest of the evening we were chatting with each other, and Rafael, was laughing with his mates.
It was a fun, but tiring day, and I lay contented in bed next to Raf.
We were entangled, and were soon in deep sleep after this long tiring day.
The next day I woke up early after a wave of nausea.
After I had myself ready for the day, I decided to make a nice breakfast for us.
When Rafael came down, his coffee, and banana pancakes were ready, and I had already prepared his lunch.
I had made a sandwich, with two boiled eggs next to it, and a protein bar.
This is very sweet honey, it smells great he said when he sniffs in the air.
I tried my best.
We were still chatting a bit before he left for the training field.
Since my short vacation, more people have come to live, especially men and women who are being steamed ready for missions for which they are hired.
Realizing how rich the Romano family is if you can do all this.
Aurora has entered a wealthy family.
She never really lived on my money, but I know where she comes from, and how hard she had to fight to survive..
In that we are very similar, only I started making money myself.
Aurora half didn't know as much as I did, because I learned to start my own business by starting with small assignments to make money to invest in my own business.
We were on the island for a few weeks now, and things went well.
Or I could be found at training where I was busy a lot in the gym doing sports, and sparring with a punching bag.
Of course I was not allowed to spar with someone in my condition, but I did continue to train to stay fit, Or I was helping the ladies with the chores on the island.
The women cleaned the houses, and of course the big house where I sat for a while.
We worked in the gardens, and when the Romano family was there the women cooked for the family.
Although I still have my own work, I liked to roll up my sleeves, and lend a hand.
On the island we were a big family, but we also respect each other's privacy.
Fortunately, because I don't want to experience what I experienced in my birthplace again.
Preparations for the wedding of Giovani, and Aurora are in full swing.
They had decided that they wanted to get married here on the island, because this is just a very beautiful, but above all safe location.
Aurora had asked me if I would help her arrange the wedding.
Although it is confrontational, I said yes.
I am in charge of making it here after the wish of the bride and groom.They won't get married until next year, but things have to be arranged.