3.

We went to the gym together, which we had here on campus, with even group classes, and kick box classes.
We decided to register for the group lessons that will start at the end of the holiday.
I decided to take kick box lessons now to learn to stand up for myself.
Julia and I even applied to the cafe, and were both hired.
On campus itself we also have a park, shop, boutiques, bakery, and an eatery.
Of course a library, gym, and swimming pool.
I was sitting with Julia on the wall of the fountain with our Bublé thea
Hi beautiful ladies said another girl cheerfully when she came our way.
May I sit with you she asked while she lit a cigarette.
Yes of course Julia said.
I'm not a big talker with stranger so I gave her a short nod
No talker see I said she smiling, and I felt a blush on my cheeks.
I am Emma, and you are? I'm Julia, and that's Kaitlynn said Julia nodding at me.
And are there beautiful men? Julia asked hopefully.
Of course, but there are also plenty of beautiful women so if you want attention you have to do your best to be seen Emma said with her eyebrows wobby.
All I want is to survive school and get a good job so I never have to go back to that shit hole I mumbled.
Excuse me ladies, but I have to get back to work I'll see you tomorrow?
We both shook our heads as I took my last sip.
She seems nice said Julia who looked at Emma.
I don't know I muttered suspiciously.
You shouldn't always see the bad in other people Kaitlynn, they're not all the same.
I know I whispered, but I don't know I get a strange feeling about her.
Don't try to condemn people right away Kait, believe me if you open up a little more you will see that there are still good, and nice people.
I will do my best I sighed.
Do you want to eat with me tonight? I thought about making pasta suggested Julia.
Sounds good then I make tiramisu for dessert I suggested.
Nice, we gave each other a high five.
The food was delicious, and now we watched a movie together before I went to my own room.
Why did I agree to watch a horror movie again, I thought shaking my head as I walked through the long hallway to the shower.
Damn now there really shouldn't be anyone who appears out of nowhere, because I think my soul will leaving me forever.
The shower was safe, and when I was done I sprinted back to my own room.
I quickly called my parents to wish them a good night.
Hi mom I said enthusiastically when I heard her voice.
John our daughter on the phone are you coming?
Hi daughter how are you?
Hi dad, I'm fine, and how are you?
Okay, but people just keep coming to us.
Your disappearance is the conversation of the day in this damn town grumbled my father.
So my absence is noticed.
You know how it goes here, the gossip press goes on for 24/7.
I had heard that Jack the mayor's son is not happy with your absence.
What why? He was the city's biggest bully.
Because my dear daughter, he actually likes you, but reputation always stopped him, but to keep you in his life you became his target.
So he destroys my life for selfish reasons the bastard
Well I'm glad I'm gone I said determined.
By the way I made a friend her name is Julia, and we were both hired at the restaurant I said proudly.
I also signed myself up for kick box lessons
We are proud of you sweetheart, I am glad to hear that you made a friend told my mother with a sob.
The days went by, and when I wasn't working, I was in the gym, or with Julia.
She helped me buy new clothes, because if I'm honest I don't know how to dress myself properly.
I often wore clothes too big, because I feel comfortable in them.