84.

I told him that the first time was with Steve, and that he was the one who had only taken away my purity a few months ago, and left me with a lot of pain, and no good experience.
I told him that he was actually the first to help me through that awkward second time.
I'm sorry I saw you wrong Kait, it's just because of that whole situation he told me.
We are there princess he said in the end.
When we landed, he looked at me in a certain way.
My desires began to bubble up from his intense gaze.
Before I realized it, he kissed my lips, and followed a path to my neck so to the collarbone.
Why when I see you I long for you? he asked hoarsely against my lips.
He slid his hands under my top, and kneaded my breasts, and played with my nipples as his mouth explored every piece of my bare skin.
He maneuvers me on his lap , and I felt his dick poking against me through our clothes.
My pussy got wetter, and wetter.
I started rubbing against him, causing him to moan.
After some time we got rid of our pants, and I rode him like a real cowgirl.
Soon we both reached our high point.
After decenting myself, I left the plane without looking back.
I picked up my car that was still in the airport parking lot, and drove home quickly.
I packed my most important things at home, and looked for a ticket to the Netherlands.
I had arranged everything, and typed a message in the friends app.

Hi everyone,
I would like to tell,  that I am away indefinitely.
It hurts me to know that our friendship doesn't propose as much for you as it does for me.
Real friends don't leave anything behind, but apparently you think otherwise.
I'm really going to choose myself now, I've forgiven people all too many times, and pretended nothing's wrong.
You even used Steve to keep me away from Giovanni so Aurora could take her chance with Giovanni.
I wish you all the best

Kaitlynn

I blocked everyone from mobile, and social media, and all possible forms of contact.
All the important items have been packed, and the taxi has just been loaded.
We drove to the airport where I had to wait a few more hours before it left.
After 8 hours of flying I arrived at Schiphol, and had thought that I wanted to start my journey in Amsterdam.
I found a very nice hotel near the station, and booked a room there for a few days.
It was early evening, so I decided to go into the center to find a nice place to eat.
The people here were nice, and very helpful.
I soon got into a conversation with a group of girls, and we spent the rest of the evening chatting on a terrace.
The people here are as different as in America.
Here they are right away, and say what they think.
I had a great time, and we had even already added each other on social media.
I walked quietly back to the hotel, after saying goodbye to those girls.
When it's dark, it's a bit scary to walk here, there were a lot of home less people here, and groups of guys.
I was glad that I was sitting safely in my room again, and took a bath, and tried to let my body relax.
I scrolled over my social media, and saw a message from unknown, and against my better judgement I opened it, and I can tell you I regret.