5.

You look like hell, Emma said.
One word: roommate I murmured with a yawn
What has made in China done this time? Julia asked with a eye roll.
She came home around 01:00 with I think her boyfriend, and she really made a lot of noise.
When I said something about it, she got angry, and came to me threateningly, and bent over me.
She told me if I keep boring her with my nagging I can find my stuff in the lake.
Her boyfriend pulled her away and said to her, or we give her a show that she will never forget, and he looked at me with a mean grin, and yes a show I got, and I can tell you she is very vocal I said during another yawn.
Ew! They just had sex while you were lying there Emma asked in disbelief.
I nodded, and tried to suppress a yawn.
You don't mean that Julia said with a sour face.
Barbie is another level crazy growled Julia.
I hope your roommate is a lot nicer to live with.
I hope so for her too, because I'm not that easy Julia said with a bitch face.
I had to take an order at a table with a group of boys, and I immediately recognized one of them.
Shit I thought with a sigh when I went there with my tablet.
Good afternoon, would you order something to drink? I asked as calmly as possible.
For me beer said one, just make another one, and for me too.
Okay so three beers, and what will it be for you? I asked as politely as possible to the person who made my night hell.
Vodka please.
He looked at me, and I saw him scan me from head to toe.
Do I know you? He finally asked as he looked at me observing.
I don't think I mumbled a little uncomfortable.
Are you sure he asked again as he looked at me.
I wouldn't know I said as confidently as possible.
You're right a beautiful face I should remember like that, and he gave me a wink.
I tried to smile, but I think it failed completely.
I quickly walked back to the bar.
Julia would you bring the order to table 122 please?
What why? She asked worried as she stared at the table.
That guy from last night is sitting there.
Which one?
I whispered in her ear that one in the corner with that black hoodie.
That will be fine I'll arrange it.
He recognized me from something but doesn't know what, and I want to keep it that way.
It will be fine babes Juul reassured me.
They lingered around here for half the afternoon and were flirting with us, and other customers.
We warned them a few times, but they keep going.
Apparently the girls didn't mind so much, because we didn't get any complaints.
I can't imagine that women like it when man talking to them like that.
Maybe because I never experienced it, but I thought the girls didn't respect themselves, I mean don't you want to go for love? Or am I old fashioned?
Anyway, I don't need that attention as long as it's just out of lust.
I am not a hormonal teenager or in my case young adult.
Yes I am eighteen years old and still a virgin.
I don't just want to give myself to the first best boy, there must be something more than physical attraction.
I'm glad my workday is over, and now getting ready for the kick box lesson.
The gym was already busier, which means they are coming back from vacation little by little.
Good evening Kait are you ready to get kick ass? Joked my instructor Justin
No, but I hope you do, and winked at him.
Look at her already starting to be tough laughs Justin
With you as an instructor and Julia as a friend I learn quick, and I gently patted his upper arm.
Back from groceries, I have to cook in a shared kitchen. A little further, another girl was preparing her food, and we started a conversation.
Or she started a conversation, and I was willing to listen, and answering when necessary.
So I found out that she is staying in the room next to me.