22.

If I wasn't so afraid I might be dating him now, I said with a sight.
You are worth more than this Kait, you deserve better.
My time will come, I whispered sadly.
I can't allow this he hurt you so much.
It will be fine Rory and I hug her.
Shall I go in with you?
It's friends evening go back, and have fun.
Do you really believe that I leave you alone, and do you really think I want to sit with them?
Lynn knows you like him, Steve has always given everyone the idea that he really likes you, and now out of nowhere they are together, I find it very strange, and unheard of.
We went to watch a girls movie together, with a big bucket of ice cream.
We laughed, and cried together, and it was really fun.
Thank you for everything I said when we said goodbye to each other.
So it's a new working day on Monday.
When I arrived, I ignored my friends, and locked myself in my office.
I had a meeting, but couldn't concentrate at all.
Giovani tried to annoy me, but I ignored that which is exceptional for me.
I saw him staring at me throughout the conversation, with a certain look in his eyes.
After the discussion, I ended up with Giovani.
Is your boyfriend tired of you already?
What do you mean I asked him surprised.
Don't you know that your lover is in a relationship with that bitch?
What's her name again? Ah yes Lynn.
Yes I know I said as normal as possible.
No problem that they are finally together I said with raised eyebrows.
It broke me, and my heart breaks more every time when I see them together or people are talking about them.
I thought you were with that looser, he said a bit surprised.
If so, he wasn't with her I said with a wink.
You are full of yourself, he said with a grin.
We're not all called Giovani I said as I gently tapped his face, and quickly walked back to the office.
I decided to take the break in my office.
The break was already fifteen minutes when there was a sudden knock on the door, and Anna was standing in front of me.
You were missed by everyone, and Steve already wanted to visit you, but I said I will look for you.
How are you?
I'm fine, but I'm busy that's why I'm going to take the break in my office.
I have to finish something before the end of the afternoon that's why I'm working now.
Are you sure that's why she asked with a much worried facial expression.
Yes I'm sure I mumbled.
You know you can talk to me if there is anything Anna asked worried.
Thank you Anna I appreciate that very much, but there is nothing wrong I reassured her.
I'll let you continue working, Anna said when she went back to the canteen.
I've been ignoring the group app since the weekend, and messaging from my friends.
I don't want pity from my friends, I just want them to be happy for them.
The day has ended, and everyone successfully managed to ignore, but in front of my car Steve stood with a worried expression on his face.
Hi princes he said when he saw me.
Hi Steve I mumbled without looking at him.
I'm sorry Kait you had to find out about me and Lynn.
It all went so fast.
Oh Steve I'm happy for you you don't have to say sorry I assured him.
So we are still friends?
Yes of course, you or Lynn didn't do anything wrong, and I wish you all the love, and happiness.
He looked at me penetratingly and walked away from my car.
Cool, I'm glad to hear.
I wish you all the luck, but now I have to go, still have some things to do.
I walked past him quickly, and quickly got into the car.