17.

Malibu Barbie or while my most favourite person your old roommate
Oh god where did you run into her?
At work, and worse, I had to help her.
Do you know how much effort it took me to stay professional mainly because she kept challenging me so much?
That must have been very hard for you, I agreed.
Well and whether she can be really happy that she could walk out of the whole store, her pregnancy also saved her, she said after it.
What? Pregnant? Are we talking about the same plastic doll that is too afraid to gain a gram?
Yes we are still talking about the same person mumbled Julia.
I feel sorry for the child I said thoughtfully.
Believe me Kait she doesn't want that whole child, but so I heard that she found out too late that she is pregnant, and that's why she has to keep the baby.
I understand that she is giving up the child for adoption because she does not want to give up her lifestyle.
I heard she had a sugar dady, but when he heard about her pregnancy he broke off contact.
You don't mean that I mean he refuses his paternal duties?
He doesn't seem to be able to have children, so she also had fun with other men, while there seems to be a contract signed as long as they see each other no other man or woman.
Wow how deep must you have sunk?
She couldn't afford her lifestyle, So she chose the easiest way with a sugar daddy so that she could continue to the plastic churchery, and buy luxury things
I was standing in the kitchen, making my famous lasagna, and in addition I had made limoncello mouse.
There were two ladies who, like grandma, continued to eat in the church, when they saw me they were a bit reluctant at first, because yes I am Kaitlynn the daughter of...
Eventually my grandmother got tired and reprimanded the ladies for their behaviour and in the end they also talked to me a bit although it was difficult.
So how was your day? grandma asked me.
Quiet, I cooked, and cleaned the house for you, talked to a friend, and oh yes Jack was at the door.
The ladies were immediately all ears to what I have to say, and my grandmother looked with raised eyebrows.
He apologised for what happened in the past I told awkwardly sink into the chair.
I accepted his apologies, and told him that I didn't wish to talk about it any further.
So after all those years of misery, he decided that now it was about time for him to make up to you? Grandma asked me, looking at me thoughtfully.
The ladies were gone, and I'm smoking a cigarette with grandma in the garden.
Grandma?
Yes my child?
How do you know when you like someone?
Oh does my granddaughter like anyone? Ask grandma teasing
Nooo I said defensively, I mean I don't know how that feels.
Well dear, first of all, if you constantly think of someone, that's already a sign.
When you start talking about that person and you seem in one very far away, and your eyes shine just when you hear that name.
You feel comfortable with that person, and miss that person if you don't see or hear him/her.
You would like to be with that person, and you feel really comfortable when that person is around.
Maybe I'm in love with someone said.
When you think of someone, and you start smiling incessantly is also a sign.
You can feel butterflies in your stomach just when someone mentions their name, or when you see or speak them.
Oh then I think I'm in love I said softly when I thought about what grandma just told me.
Do you miss him? Do you feel butterflies? Asked me grandma.
When I don't see him for a while, I miss him very much, and sometimes I think of him, and then I laugh from ear to ear out of nowhere.
Sometimes I feel whole waves of butterflies in my stomach especially when I look into his eyes.
Now that you know you like someone, you're going to do something with it, grandma asked me curiously.
No, he absolutely shouldn't know, I'm happy with our friendship, I'm afraid our friendship will end.
Do you know how many things can go well?