69.

Kait you can have fun said Juuls, and she pushed me causing me to roll in his arms on my roller skates.
So Kait you really like to be in my arms, he whispered with a grin.
Uhhh and my face felt very hot.
Fortunately, you couldn't see my face through those disco lights.
We started rolling rounds on the track together, and he held my hands.
We passed my friends and started cheering and shouting.
So your friends support you, he said with a smile.
They are embarrassing I whistled out.
It's your friends he said laughing.
And I really can't miss them, but sometimes....
Come let's bring you back to the ladies, otherwise they'll think I'll keep you away from them.
I swear to you Kait many women are jealous that you with the most handsome man on the skate track around skate said Emma.
Have you seen what kind of men are after her Juuls puffed.
She finds herself so ugly, but the real men are after her.
Nothing to be jealous of, I never wanted to be in a position to choose, and now I don't have two, but actually three.
I have always wished for a good life with a sweet man who loves me, but now there are three who claim to like me.
How can I be sure I'm making the right choice?
Listen to your own feelings, Rory said simply.
Aurora was the smartest of the group, she keeps us in check.
I was waiting outside in the cold on the bench of the parking lot when I suddenly heard footsteps approaching.
With every step I felt my heart beating faster.
You wonder what happened.
All night I thought about Rafael, and especially how I felt  when we were together in every way.
Am I in love with him I hear you think, no, but there is absolutely physical attraction.
I never thought I would be tempt by this feelings, but here I am.
I had excused by my friends for a moment, and went outside, and sent a message to Rafael before I change my mind.
Apparently he was in the same mood, because I got an answer back almost immediately.
I got up, and slowly turned around, looking into almost black, normally gray eyes.
Without saying anything, he lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him.
We started kissing until we were out of breath.
I couldn't help but think of you all day, he whispered hoarsely in my ears.
I felt the chills go through my body as I felt his warm hands go under my dress.
He started kissing my neck, licking, sucking, and biting gently, and I had to hold back a moan.
Not here I whispered in his ear.
He kneaded my ass.
I long for you so much he said when he suck in my earlob as he walked to his car with big steps.
He put me on his lap in the car, and stroked my body.
Let go Beautiful he wisperd in my neck.
He stripped my Straps down, and then my dress to my waist
My breasts were released, and put my nipple in his mouth as he plays with my other nipple with his finger.
My body started to wriggle with all the sensation going through my whole body.
If I thought I had learned everything, Rafael taught me that there was still so much to discover.
Evert time I wanted to let him enjoy he refused, because he said I enjoy the most to see you enjoy, because it is real and pure, and it only makes me long to please you more.
His other hand slowly slides down, and slipped under my dress, where he began to caress my thighs.
I felt his thumb circling along my sensitive button, dropping my head back.
I felt my eyes rolling away with pleasure, and began to rub against his finger.
I felt his tongue make its way from my chest to my neck.
His finger goes in, and first goes in very slowly and then out as his thumb circled around my sensitive button.
The tears came to my eyes and I felt wetter with every movement of his finger.
He pushed a second finger in which resulted in a cry.
Let go Beautiful I want to hear you.
He fingered me to a climax, and I felt wetness coming out in his hands.
He looked at me as he licked my wetness, which only made me more excited.
He pulled his pants down.
Kait do you dare on top of me?