11.

Hi girls how are you doing here?
Lynn just told me she's having a date with someone from a dating site.
Relly?  when is the date?
Saturday night she said dreamily.
Hello ladies said Steve who sat opposite me next to Lynn.
Lynn was just talking about her date, and Anna was a willing listening ear, and Steve with his head somewhere else
look there are the losers we suddenly heard next to us.
There stood Jane with her lap dogs.
What do you want from us? Anna asked rolling her eyes.
Well Anna the world is not just about you, but if you want to know I come for prude virgin, and she looked at me malicious.
Prude virgin asked Lynn in surprise.
Well she comes across as a prudish bitch, but is actually a cheap whore.
Excuse me, I asked her in disbelief.
You pretend to be so innocent, but first you try to get loser Steve in bed, and then also Giovani.
I see what you're trying, but Giovani is mine, and you stay away from him with your dirty claws.
Are you okay? Because you seem confused to me I asked fake worried.
Listen sis I think you saw yourself when you called me a cheap whore because I don't throw my legs open to every man just like you.
Oh wait I have to say it well, a man with a good position because of course you don't go for less.
She started screaming, and stamping with her needle heels on the floor.
I'll get you slut, don't think I'm done with you.
She turned away on her heels, rushing out of the canteen with her minions.
I turned around again and looked straight into the eyes of Giovani who looked at me insistent from where he was standing with a collage.
I swear to you that woman looks like my old roommate I said gnashing my teeth.
Why stare that dick head at you whispered Anna who also saw that he was focussed on me.
I have no idea, but I think I did or said something again that triggered him.
I am his walking nightmare, he said himself
Anna had to laugh because she hated this man even more
The conversation soon went back to Lynn's date again, and the rest of the break went smoothly.
I did feel a pair of eyes constantly staring at me, and saw Giovani staring at me from his throne.
It made me a little uncomfortable because you never know what that man put in his head.
I'm not waiting for his attention, because that soon becomes a battle we fight, and that's quite tiring.
It was almost the end of the day, and it was strange, because my work days are normally never so smooth, except for the incident of the break.
Normally I would fight with the boss's son at least twice a day.
Now I haven't even seen him  except during the break.
I'm not going to complain.
For days it remained quiet between me Giovani, even if we were in the same room he avoids me.
Steve said that was strange behaviour even for Giovani.
Jane challenged me here and there, but I try to ignore it as much as possible.
I was with this weekend in my head, because then I go to my sick grandmother, and I asked for a week off to be with my grandmother for a while.
It's Thursday today, and after work I immediately went to grab my things so that I can leave right away from work on Friday.
I only need half a day so that I can still be with my grandma Friday.