68.

You are so beautiful Kait, and your shyness makes you ten times more attractive.
I just didn't know what to say so started sucking on his earlobe which already rewarded me with a moan.
I went to his neck and followed a path with kisses, licks, nibbles, and soft bits to his sensitive spot in his neck.
When I found the place I sucked on it, and his body reacted.
He put me in the sand, and looked at me as if he were looking at the most beautiful treasure.
He began to caress my bare legs, and pulled a lock of hair out of my face.
I'll give you the last chance to withdraw Kait.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled his head slightly towards me, and began to kiss him.
He saw that as a sign and gave me orgasms that a woman can dream of.
He was sweet, and got me used to the feeling, and was careful with me.
After having orgasm about six times through foreplay of both his fingers and his mouth, he went inside me, which made me quite nervous, and tense.
He calmed me first, and let me relax.
Once I got used to his full length, he gently went in, and out until I relaxed more, and he heard me make more and more noises.
He knew he was on the right track, and I felt getting wetter with every punch.
The moment he was coming, I had to come too, because that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, which made me come.
My first orgasm during the deed, and it was one to remember.
This is better than in my wildest fantasies he said a little out of breath.
You fantasized about me? I asked surprised
I'm a bad friend he murmured, as he went to lay on his back and look at the stars in the sky.
I was in bed thinking about what happened, and when I got home the ladies were already home, and I got all the questions fired at me.
Since they soon realized that I was lying, I had to confess.
Although I thought they would disapprove of it, they were only enthusiastic.
When I couldn't suppress my surprise from their reaction, they started laughing.
You didn't do anything wrong Kait, you're not in a relationship, you don't date, so you don't have to worry about anything, Aurora said.
My Kait is finally going growing up, Juuls said clapping her hands.
Now you belong to the big girl club joked Em.
I had to give them all the details so our evening was exclusively about me, which I found very uncomfortable.
Rory was already asleep, and I was still sitting on my phone.
I tried to sleep again, but I relined the magical moment with Rafael.
We decided what's happening here is to keep it here, because he didn't want to stand between me and Giovani.
He feels this as a betrayal to his friend, but didn't regret it.
I feel like I shouldn't regret it, but I feel like I've done something very bad, because I already have feelings for someone or actually two, and then I'm lying between my legs with a third.
I felt like my old roommate, who took countless guys to our room.
Some guy even asked me a few times if I wanted something from their magic stick.
Those memories make me nauseous, and I just felt like a cheap slut.
I heard that women often have one night stands when they are single, but you had to hear what they said about them.
At that thought I got the shivers.
The next day we went on a tour, and then to the fair.
We decided to go out to dinner tonight, and then to the roller skate hall.
See who's there Emma screamed about the loud music.
When I followed her finger I saw Rafael staring in our direction with a group of other men.
What is he doing here, and I felt my cheeks turn red when he gave me a wink.
I swear Kait if you tell that man that you want a relationship with him he forgets Giovanni immediately said Julia.
I even think he says he wants to leave it here, because he doesn't want to make it harder for you, because I think his feelings for you are pretty serious.
That's messt up I mumbled and stared at my drink.
He's coming, Roary said.