67.

I feel guilt going through my body.
Rafael knows what happened, and really got into a fight with Giovanni about me.
Something has happened, and I don't know if I ever trusted him enough to start over.
He told me about your history.
I told him that he is the dumbest man that he treated a woman like you like that.
If I were him I would have carried you in my heart, and cherished, not a woman who would intervene.
Thank you, luckily there are still good men, that gives me hope.
For what it's worth, he's not himself since he knows he screwed up, and not a day goes by that he doesn't think about you.
Can I ask something?
Sure.
You're not here to keep an eye on me, are you?
No dear, I'm from here, and I'm visiting family.
Oh, and I felt red, because I didn't trust him.
Do you feel like going out to dinner with me, he asked so suddenly that I doubted whether I had hear it correctly.
Don't worry just as friends he said with a smile.
I looked at him with a smile, and nodded in agreement.
When do you want to go?  tonight? he asked.
We were going to go to the skating hall I said thoughtfully.
We can also go to the skate hall tomorrow, then we're just going to do something else Aurora suggested.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
The boys just started interfering in the conversation.
We can show you the city, and going to eat somewhere suggested the boys.
Although I think that's a very stupid idea, the other girls agreed.
I don't trust them I whispered to Rafael.
It was delicious Rafael I said when we finished eating, and got out of the restaurant.
Do you want to walk on the beach or rather go home?
Walking on the beach sounds fun.
He grabbed my hand, and we walked to the beach together.
I thought it was strange to walk hand in hand, but let it go.
We saw a fair, and he went to a shooting tent, where he won a very big teddy bear
That's unfair I said laughing, you are professional.
Shhhh he said with a wink, and he gave me the bear.
For you he said with a smile.
Thank you that's sweet, no one has ever done that for me I whispered.
Then I'm the first he whispered in a hoarse voice.
We looked at each other closely, and suddenly I saw his face getting closer.
I thought of what my friends told me you can have fun you are single, you don't have to feel guilty, start living.
Emma didn't really agree at first, but later she thought it might be good for me.
I got a little nervous, but also felt tension, and when his lips gently touched mine, and I didn't reject him, his kiss became more passionate, and I felt him lick my lips, when I didn't quite realize what he wanted he gently bit into it so that my mouth opened.
He stuck his tongue in my mouth, and began to explore it.
He wrapped his arms around me, and first I stood there a little uncomfortable, and not knowing what to do, until he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck.
He started kissing me again, and I got looser, and already joined a little more.
We went th into the moment, until we had to pull apart to catch our breath.
Wow he whispered as he looked at me smiling.
I laughed back nervously as I tried to control my breathing.
He took my hand, and put it on his bump in his pants.
This is because of your Beautiful.
I want you so badly, and if we don't stop now I don't know if I can stop later.
Then don't stop, I whispered panting in his ear.
Are you sure Kait, if we continue there is no turning back, I don't think I'll be able to stop.
I know for sure I whispered with a blush on my cheeks.