Extra Chapter 10

Regarding the matter of time dislocation, even interstellar technology cannot do it. At most, it is a point of view, and then it is perfected and practiced step by step.

This all takes time.

But Jun Qingyu does not rely on instruments or other things, but on space.

This kind of going back to the past without memory is not easy to try often, and the probability of making mistakes is too high.

Jun Qingyu leaned on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder and looked through the experimental records in his hand, including some data.

It turns out that the above words are getting more and more outrageous, and the analysis data is getting more and more far-fetched, giving people a completely unreal feeling of dream talking.

See the last sentence: The theory is not feasible.

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Jun Qingyu looked at the experimental data indifferently.

Visually, it is about ten centimeters.

Is it because the theory that doesn't work is also included?

I watched for a long time in vain.

Jun Qingyu put the experimental data on the table, not wanting to read it again. Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and rubbed Xiaoyu's hair and

asked, "What's wrong?"

Caught in a vicious circle of confusion.

Fu Yuanchuan comforted and said: "Don't worry."

There have been many experimental groups dedicated to this problem, and several groups of people have gone through it. Obviously, this is not something that can be solved simply and easily.

"Take your time." Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, most of Xiaoyu's research will be biased towards the use of space, so he can't build a laboratory for him to study time. After all, space, a real thing that transcends the thinking mode, is very easy. cause unnecessary trouble.

In a laboratory with only one person, it is better to let Xiaoyu do research at home.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's transform the study next to it into a laboratory for you. You can study in it when you have nothing to do."

It is also relatively close, or you can directly connect with the study and office.

You can do whatever you want, depending on what Xiaoyu likes.

Jun Qingyu got up and sat on his lap facing each other, leaning his face on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, and whispered: "Don't be so troublesome, I'll look again, maybe I can find useful information." Among them, the abandoned version of the

idea , In fact, it was okay at the beginning. There was a parallel space, and it was time to jump to other spaces on the premise of the parallel space.

It is equivalent to landing vertically on a constantly rotating planet, falling at a certain time indefinitely.

If it is brought into the space system, the space can be regarded as the link between the two parallel worlds before and after the book, and the space can be used as a channel to return to the book.

After all, the space existed before the book was worn, which is a relatively reasonable guess.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up the experimental data on the side, opened the page that Xiaoyu saw, and removed the card on it.

Jun Qingzhi read it because he was interested in the experiment, but the next moment, he heard Fu Yuanchuan recite the above record in a slow and low tone.