Extra Chapter 7

Looking at the man who fell down unconsciously, Jun Qingyu frowned. For some reason, he reached out to catch the man before he fell to the ground, letting him rely on himself.

When the obvious breathing sound came from his ear, Jun Qingyu was stunned, and subconsciously wanted to push the person away, but the fingertips holding his arm moved slightly but did not push the person away.

Jun Qingyu couldn't explain why.

Seeing this, the waiter at the ordering counter put down his work and walked over, looked at Fu Yuanchuan hesitantly and said, "Does this person need me...?" As he spoke, the

waiter made a subtle gesture.

"No need."

The waiter nodded lightly when he heard the words, and silently stepped back a few steps to make way for Jun Qingyu.

---

The bottom shop opened a dessert shop, and the top layer of the dessert shop is rented out layer by layer, and there is also a separate place for Jun Qingyu to rest.

Jun Qingyu sat on the recliner beside the bed, looking at Fu Yuanchuan with a gloomy expression.

It stands to reason that he should now drag the other party to the World Organization to negotiate conditions, or hand it over to the people below, and get useful clues from this population.

But...

these thoughts ran through his mind, but he couldn't bring up the slightest thought of doing this.

I don't want to twist my neck and throw it out.

It's kind of weird.

Unable to understand why, Jun Qingyu simply stopped thinking about these things that would upset him.

There was nothing to do anyway, so he sat and waited for the other party to wake up.

He didn't hit hard, and the other party wouldn't be in a coma for too long.

But it was strange, seeing that the hour hand was halfway through, and still didn't wake up.

Jun Qingyu frowned, exhausted his patience, and said coldly, "Open your eyes."

Fu Yuanchuan slowly opened his eyes upon hearing this.

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's cooperation, Jun Qingyu glanced at him, and said in a deep voice, "Pretending to be sleeping?"

The voice was very cold, and Fu Yuanchuan felt that if he responded, Xiaoyu might explode in the next moment.

But when I woke up, I didn't know what to say.

"Just woke up." Fu Yuanchuan calmly explained: "It's a coincidence."

Jun Qingyu snorted coldly, but did not answer.

Looking at such a little fish, Fu Yuanchuan only felt a little novel and cute. Although he looked indifferent, some small actions proved that this was his little fish.

It's just that Xiaoyu who has no memory is more cautious. If he can't find a suitable reason to come, I'm afraid Xiaoyu won't let him get close at all.

Rather than wasting time on useless things, it would be better to just be taken back as a prisoner.

Originally, he thought that it would be easier for him to recover his memory if he could stay by Xiaoyu's side, and he also considered that he might be sent to the interrogation room, but he didn't expect his worries to be superfluous.

Now how can Xiaoyu restore his memory?

Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak when he was thinking.

The house fell silent.