Chapter 58 Be Careful

Jun Qingyu couldn't react from Fu Yuanchuan's eyes for a while, his eyes met each other, he raised his eyebrows belatedly, and said with great interest: "You..." As soon as he opened his mouth, a voice came from outside

    . The serving bell rang, "Hello, the grilled fish with self-caught ingredients is ready."

    The time for this dish came...

    Fu Yuanchuan coughed lightly and said, "Come in."

    The waiter opened the partition with a plate and put a plate of grilled fish on the table. On the table, "Use it slowly." After finishing speaking, he closed the partition and left.

    Come and go quickly, but the words were interrupted, and the atmosphere just now has almost dissipated.

    Fu Yuanchuan gave him a piece of fish without spines, "Let's eat first."

    Although the fish in the sea looked ugly, they actually tasted good.

    There are fewer thorns and more meat, and there are no small thorns caught in the fish, so it is very convenient to eat.

    Jun Qingyu took a bite of the fish, the skin of the grilled fish was crispy, and the heat was just right, but he was not very hungry, and he ate some seafood, so he put down his chopsticks after eating only one piece.

    Fu Yuanchuan has been handing him food from the beginning to the end, peeling and pickling, and he didn't eat much.

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while, got up and walked across the table, and sat beside Fu Yuanchuan, "Why don't you eat grilled fish? Haven't you been waiting since just now?" "

    I..." Fu Yuanchuan was about to speak, but Xiaoyu was working hard Concealing the smile on his face, he raised his hand to set the partition to do-not-disturb mode, put his arm around Xiaoyu's waist, and brought him to his side.

    Before Jun Qingyu could sit still, he felt warmth on his face.     Fu Yuanchuan

    took a bite on Xiaoyu's cheek, and said in his surprised eyes: "It tastes good.

    "

Pale crimson.

    "Still flirting?"

    "..."

    Jun Qingyu snorted softly, rushed over to hug him and bit his neck.

    Fu Yuanchuan hugged him onto his lap. The seat on this side is relatively short, and he might fall off if he couldn't sit still. After hugging him tightly, he stroked his hair soothingly.

    Jun Qingyu looked up after biting, didn't use much force but still left teeth marks, tugged on the collar, and covered it like stealing a bell.

    Fu Yuanchuan didn't care much about this, he patted the little fish, and said, "Grill it first, it won't taste good when it gets cold." "

    I'm full, you can eat." Jun Qingyu reached out and took a bunch The barbecue was brought to Fu Yuanchuan's mouth, "Ah——"

    Fu Yuanchuan took a bite of his hand.

    Most of the seafood on the table looks like a lot, but in fact there is not much weight, and there are many shells.

    When we came out after eating, it was completely dark outside, and people had almost left.

    It is in stark contrast to the noisy barbecue stalls before.

    A small part of the tables and chairs outside have also been put away, and it should be the barbecue booth that opened the early morning scene after a short break.