Chapter 40 Birthday

Hearing Jun Qingyu's words, Wen Chengyao couldn't open his mouth in a daze.

    Jun Qingyu said: "Before you make trouble, anyone can do it, but after you make trouble, only you can do it." Before Wen Chengyao understood what was going on, Jun Qingyu warned

    : "Remember when the time comes, the bigger the trouble, the better."

    "Pretend to land unexpectedly, and then just do your old job as a star thief." "My

    job? The third one? Don't worry, I will do it." What the hell, don't just do this background.

    Jun Qingyu nodded, "It's none of your business, go back and be with your sister." "

    Okay."

    Jun Qingyu sat on the chair and recorded the amount of spring water used this time with his optical brain. There was no special record last time. , but the dosage is definitely higher than this time.

    The mental force feedback is also very obvious, I will write down this feedback later.

    The most suitable amount can be obtained by repeated experiments several times.

    Before he had time to save the recorded data, Jun Qingyu received a message from Fu Yuanchuan.

    Fu Yuanchuan: [Where is it? 】

    Jun Qingyu knew that he would be discovered if he ran out, but he didn't expect to be discovered so soon.

    Aren't you going to a meeting? How can you still be able to watch the light brain and send messages during the meeting?

    Jun Qingyu: [In the store, how do you know I'm not at home? ]

    Fu Yuanchuan: [I don't know, but I know now. 】

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    Without waiting for Jun Qingyu to post anything, Fu Yuanchuan said again: 【The monitoring in the store is on, pay attention to safety. 】

    Jun Qingyu complied.

    The monitoring is connected to Fu Yuanchuan's optical brain. What happens here can be seen from his side.

    Jun Qingyu: [Have a good meeting, I'll cook delicious food, and eat when you come back from the meeting. 】

    After sending this message, Jun Qingyu turned off his brain.

    He really planned to make some dessert to take home.

    Although there are ovens at home and materials for making desserts, they are not as complete as those in the store.

    While beating eggs, Jun Qingyu suddenly remembered, did he still make a cake yesterday?

    But after the fight, they didn't care about the cake. The smell of the medicine wafted all over the room, and the smell of the cake was covered.

    Now that he realized it, he quickly opened the oven.

    After a night of standing, the cake was already limp and wet in the box.

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    What a waste.

    No matter what, it was the first time I made it myself, Jun Qingyu cut a small piece with a spoon and tasted it.

    Although the appearance is not good, the taste is still ok.

    Jun Qingyu took it out and processed it, cut the whole cake into small pieces and spread them in boxes.