Chapter 32 Coaxing

After the medicine was applied, Jun Qingyu rested on the sofa, keeping his pants down for fear of getting the medicine.

    Fu Yuanchuan was cooking in the kitchen, and Jun Qingyu just lay down on his side, put his hands on the armrest, and looked at Fu Yuanchuan with his arms on his pillow.

    It takes time to cook, and it won't get better in a while. Fu Yuanchuan cut a plate of fruit and brought it out, "Eat some fruit pad first if you're hungry." "Okay.

    "

    Putting down the fruit, Fu Yuanchuan returned to the kitchen again.

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while, took out his optical brain and planned to take a photo.

    However, as soon as he turned on the optical computer, he was overwhelmed by a series of messages.

    Jun Qingyu didn't care, but took a few photos of Fu Yuanchuan first.

    Tall people look good in any photo.

    He picked a picture from which Fu Yuanchuan's side face could be seen, and set the photo as a screensaver.

    After finishing, click on those messages.

    It was the anonymous customer who had placed an order for fruit and vegetable juice at the store.

    Anonymous customer: 【Is the store there? Is there any fruit and vegetable juice in stock? I can shoot right now. ]

    Anonymous customer: [You can increase the price, as much as you want. ]

    ...

    There are a few red envelope transfers mixed in.

    Anonymous customer: [Please reply me after the store goes online, thank you. 】

    Then there was another big red envelope.

    With so much news coming out of the optical brain, Jun Qingyu's optical brain almost crashed.

    He didn't accept those red envelopes, and opened the chat box to reply.

    However, before typing, the other person spoke again.

    Anonymous customer: [Shop, you are now online! Is there any fruit and vegetable juice? I can buy all the fruit and vegetable juices you have on hand for ten times the price. 】

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    Shouldn't the shopkeeper do the price increase?

    You make me so passive like this.

    Jun Qingyu guessed that fruit and vegetable juice would be repurchased when he bought it back.

    After all, those on the details page are not exaggerated. The buyer bought these with the mentality of giving it a try, but when he really tasted it, the spiritual power and taste contained in it are definitely not found in the whole star.

    It's just that Jun Qingyu didn't expect that this customer would send money as soon as he came up.

    Although very generous, Jun Qingyu still replied: 【Fruit and vegetable juice is out of stock. 】

    The fruits and vegetables in his space are given priority to their daily consumption, and the excess will be handed over to Fu Yuanchuan to send to the legion. Now that Marshal Todis is also being targeted, he also has to prepare some fruits and vegetables for emergencies.

    Selling fruit and vegetable juice to this customer before was regarded as an emergency, and he did not intend to sell fruit and vegetable juice like this for a long time.