Chapter 9 Itch

Seeing the crying sad little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan was flustered.

She wanted to wipe away his tears, but the little mermaid looked away aggrieved and cried even louder.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, and coaxed: "Don't cry, we are half a person?"

It refers to the tomatoes that have been divided in half, and then divided in half.

Jun Qingyu blinked, "I'm crying like this, you pay half of it."

The little mermaid cried louder all of a sudden: "Woooooh..."

Fu Yuanchuan: "!"

Fu Yuanchuan compromised, "I ate half of this, so can you eat these cut into small pieces?

" Cried: "Yeah."

Deal!

Fu Yuanchuan was taken aback, and the tears disappeared instantly...?

Jun Qingyu: "Ah--"

Fu Yuanchuan fed him tomatoes with a small fork.

Jun Qingyu tasted it, it was delicious, sweet and sour, this is the taste that a serious tomato should have.

In order to make the tomato look less obtrusive, Jun Qingyu deliberately picked a smaller one, and he and Fu Yuanchuan shared the food, just a few mouthfuls.

After eating the tomatoes, Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid in the portable mermaid box.

Jun Qingyu looked around, the mermaid box was bigger than the box in the breeding center, he could lie down without curling up.

Just this time, what kind of box do you get?

"Yeah?"

Fu Yuanchuan hugged the little mermaid and said, "I'll take you to a safe place."

A safe place?

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips, did Fu Yuanchuan also notice something wrong here?

Jun Qingyu didn't stay in this place for long, but he felt that whether he could leave or not had little effect on him, as long as he could stay by Fu Yuanchuan's side.

It's just... the swimming pool at the back has been decorated in white!

He only played it once.

Fu Yuanchuan noticed the little mermaid's expression, "Unhappy?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, not unhappy, but a pity.

However, Jun Qingyu was in a good mood and adjusted quickly.

He patted Fu Yuanchuan's hand, "Yeah!"

Fu Yuanchuan patted his head, carried the little mermaid onto the spaceship.

This is the second time for Jun Qingyu to take a spaceship. Compared with the previous ones, I feel that this time it is faster.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "It may take some time on the road. If you are bored, you can take a nap."

"Yeah~" Jun Qingyu agreed well, but he didn't feel sleepy at all. He was quite curious about where Fu Yuanchuan would take him .

It's just that the journey is far away, and Jun Qingyu can only soak in the water, and can't play games or use mobile phones.

It's okay if the time is short, but after a long time, you will feel bored.

Jun Qingyu vomited bubbles in the water, then punctured them himself, to pass the time.

Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan reached into the box and rubbed the little mermaid's cheek with his fingertips.