Chapter 53 Slander and Frame

Sensing Shi Kaixin's astonished gaze, Jun Qingyu obediently buried his head in Fu Yuanchuan's arms, and gave him a sideways glance.

Shi Kaixin hurriedly coughed to cover up his embarrassment, and hurried to the front to open the door.

Fu Yuanchuan looked down at Xiaoyu in his arms, and wanted to say something, but felt that what to say was not very useful. After thinking about it, he finally just stroked Xiaoyu's hair, "Be careful." "Don't worry.

" Jun Qingyu said with a smile: "I will protect myself."

Xiaoyu is always the most obedient when it comes to obedience.

It's just...whether he did what he promised is another matter.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Let me take you to the battleship to see."

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment. He originally planned to follow Fu Yuanchuan secretly after he got on the battleship. Why did he suddenly want to take him there? On the battleship?

Jun Qingyu asked: "Isn't it going to set off soon? Wouldn't this waste time?"

The battleship is so big, even if you don't see it all, it will take a lot of time to walk around a few places. It's strange to go up and down again troublesome.

Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Don't worry."

Anyway, it's already this time, and I don't care if it's too late.

What Jun Qingyu thought before was to slowly find the fuel room of the battleship. He had seen the blueprint of the battleship.

That thing is classified, but Fu Yuanchuan will never guard against him.

Just looking at the blueprints may not guarantee that you can find the location of the fuel chamber on the battleship. Go up and have a look in advance, and it will be easier when you find it yourself later.

Wanting to understand this, Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm and said, "Let's go up and have a look." "

Yes."

The battleship hovered, and a staircase was placed at the entrance to go up.

There was no one on the roof, Jun Qingyu thought, it should be Shi Kaixin who came up first and organized people to board the battleship.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be so deserted here.

The width of the stairs is only wide enough for one person to go up and down, not two people side by side.

Fu Yuanchuan asked Jun Qingyu to walk in front, and he himself protected him behind, "Slow down." The

slope of the stairs is a bit trembling, after all, it is a folding frame, and its width and height are different from the stairs of a normal house.

But this difference has little effect on Jun Qingyu.

Walking up, looking down, you can see Fu Yuanchuan's hand on his waist. Jun Qingyu smiled and asked, " Will you

catch me if I fall?" After one step, he turned around and reached out to Fu Yuanchuan. Fu Yuanchuan held his hand and came up, "Before takeoff, everyone will stay in the room, six people in each room, and a special manager will be responsible for checking the number of people and other issues." Jun Qingyu nodded and divided into groups for management It would be easier, otherwise it would be too easy for a lot of people to get in one or two. Now, before takeoff, there is no one in the corridor. They must have been allowed to come out after the flight stabilized after takeoff. It's okay if there is no one, it will be more convenient for him to act soon. Jun Qingyu pushed the mask on his face, if possible, he didn't even want others to see him wearing the mask. It's enough to maintain a 'really' problematic identity and then disappear to leave suspense. Shi Kexin had arranged everything and was about to walk over when he saw two people holding hands at the corner, he paused immediately, and after thinking about it, he still couldn't come together. Fu Yuanchuan noticed the movement over there, took a glance, then looked away, and took Jun Qingyu upstairs, "This is the lounge, and I usually stay here for a long time."