Extra chapter 1

Jun Qingyu hugged the quilt and turned over on the bed, picked up the optical brain and put it down again, staring at the ceiling boredly.

 After returning from the trip, Fu Yuanchuan became busy, not as busy as when he was the marshal, but much busier than when he was traveling.

 I went out for a meeting early this morning and originally wanted to take him with me.

 But Jun Qingyu thought about it and still didn't follow.

 He does not have any contact with the current news of the empire, including important matters that may be discussed in the meeting, and he will sign where he needs to sign, and he will not read any specific things.

 Kong Kong holds the power and does not interfere in other matters, and will not give his own opinion, leaving it to Fu Yuanchuan to decide.

 Lying on the bed for a while, Jun Qingyu got up and swam from the living water in the house to the pool in the yard to soak.

 I'm going to come to the palace for the meeting, and I'll go back together when Fu Yuanchuan comes back to find him after the meeting.

 Compared with maintaining the human form for a long time, it will be more comfortable to be in the shape of a little mermaid.

 No one else will come in here, even if something happens, he can go back to the space directly, Fu Yuanchuan will come over soon, or he can do it himself to prevent the other party from telling about the appearance of the little mermaid.

 Jun Qingyu was not worried at all.

 Lie on your back in a lotus leaf recliner, half of which is submerged in the water, just enough to soak the fish tail and bask in the sun while soaking in the water.

 From time to time, he raised the tip of his tail to touch the water surface, watched the ripples spread, and then soaked his tail back.

 'Ding~!

 Hearing something vaguely, Jun Qingyu frowned, looked in the direction of the source of the sound, and found that it was a closed courtyard door, which seemed to be the sound of a doorbell .

 Jun Qingyu was not in a hurry to return, Shi Kaixin's voice came from outside, "Your Highness? Are you awake?"

 Either he shouted at the top of his voice, or he spoke in a normal voice, probably for the purpose of asking, if he didn't Waiting for an answer, he turns around and walks away.

 Jun Qingyu said: "Is there something wrong?"

 Shi Kaixin replied: "Your Majesty asked me to come and protect you, and see if you want to go out."

 "No."

 "Yes."

 As soon as the words fell, Jun Qingyu suddenly thought of something, and he didn't know. The leaf  that fell from where turned over, slid down from the leaf and swam to the shore, "Shi Kaixin?

 "

Still at the door.

 Talking through the door was so loud that Jun Qingyu found it difficult, so he said: "Come in." "

 Yes!" Shi Kaixin walked in obediently, and walked inside without turning his eyes.

 "Shi Kaixin."

 "In--" Shi Kaixin's voice paused, and the voice didn't seem to come from the room, he was startled, and turned his back to the pool, "Good day, Your Highness.

 " Qingyu raised his eyebrows, Shi Kaixin should have known his identity a long time ago, "Turn around." "Your

 Highness, I didn't see anything, I can still be your bodyguard if I don't keep my mouth shut."