Chapter 8 Fruits and Vegetables

Jun Qingyu was not idle when lying in Fu Yuanchuan's hands, and released as much spiritual power as possible to calm Fu Yuanchuan as soon as possible.

The most taboo thing for people with restless mental power is to lose control of their emotions.

Jun Qingyu didn't expect Fu Yuanchuan to come back so soon, if he knew, he wouldn't act rashly.

Fu Yuanchuan will take back the soldier talisman by himself.

Now that things have happened, it's too late to say anything, and we can only restore it as much as possible.

In fact, Fu Yuanchuan calmed down when he saw that the little mermaid was still alive.

Now there is only nervousness and fear.

Shi Kaixin staggered in and saw a little fish tail protruding from between Fu Yuanchuan's hands, "Marshal, the little mermaid..." "

He's fine." Fu Yuanchuan said lightly, "Get someone to clean up the living room."

Shi Kaixin said: "Yes."

Shi Kaixin turned his head out and bumped into his companion.

"How is the Marshal?"

Shi Kaixin said, "It's okay, the little mermaid is fine... Why did the Marshal come back suddenly? Are the Zergs over there?"

The companion shook his head, "The Marshal installed an alarm device in the study, the car The alarm kept ringing when we got on, and the marshal ordered to rush back at that time, and as for the side of Libbies Street...it didn't pass at all." Shi Kexin sighed, and the

alarm device, it should be the moment someone entered the study The Marshal will know.

As for the marshal's parents...

Shi Kaixin gritted his teeth, originally thinking that they were here to care about the marshal.

But from various performances, it doesn't look like he is worried about his son, but more like trying to attract his attention and make things easier for the people in the study.

There was also the kick of the marshal's mother, and the fish tank that was intentionally knocked out afterwards... They were all aimed at killing the little mermaid!

The marshal waited for so long and finally bought a mermaid. If the mermaid is gone, there is no way to cure the disease. Isn't it equivalent to killing the marshal?

Fortunately, the marshal is back, or something big will happen.

Shi Kexin didn't talk too much about the marshal's family affairs, but he didn't have any respect for the parents. He said, "Let's go, drag the three people back from the living room first." "

Okay."

Inside the room.

Fu Yuanchuan maintained the same posture as before.

The little mermaid has also opened her eyes.

Fu Yuanchuan asked him, "Is there any discomfort?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, except that his wrist hurt a little when he fell to the ground, but the wrist hurt because of the opening of the space, not from the fall.

"Yeah~?" Why did you come back suddenly?

Fu Yuanchuan patted the little mermaid's head and said, "Don't be afraid, I will take care of it."

Deal with it?

Before Jun Qingyu could ask in detail, Fu Yuanchuan grabbed his hand, saying it was grabbing, more like pressing his index finger against his wrist, and asked him to lift it up.