Chapter 22 For the time being

Fu Yuanchuan was deliberately suppressing his emotions, but he didn't expect to be easily seen through by the little mermaid.

    Looking at the coquettish little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan's heart trembled slightly.

    He touched the little mermaid's head, and said softly, "I'm fine."

    Jun Qingyu also raised his hand to Fu Yuanchuan's face, and rolled his eyes with a smile.

    Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help being influenced by the little mermaid, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

    "Let's take a bath first, and go back to change the water after the shower."

    "Yeah~"

    Jun Qingyu washed and lay back.

    Fu Yuanchuan dipped the hand holding the little mermaid in the water, but instead of putting the little mermaid down, he gently brushed the little mermaid's tail with his other hand.

    Fu Yuanchuan stretched out his right hand with the palm facing up, and placed it in front of Jun Qingyu, "Come on, hand."

    Jun Qingyu put his two hands on it, and the difference in size was very obvious.

    Fu Yuanchuan could hold both of his hands with one hand.

    Rinse with clean water and rub it briefly.

    After soaking in the water of the bath ball, you only need to wash off the essential oil attached to the surface, and you don't need to use too much force.

    Fu Yuanchuan put a towel on the table and put the little mermaid on it.

    Jun Qingyu sat on the edge of the table, with the tail of the fish hanging down unconsciously, watching Fu Yuanchuan busy changing the water for him.

    Changing the water in a fish tank is not as simple as it seems.

    Some decorations in the fish tank should also be taken out and cleaned, and then put in the dryer for disinfection.

    It is also quite troublesome to get a set of procedures.

    Fu Yuanchuan went out to get some snacks and toy knives and small cutting boards, and put them in Jun Qingyu's hand to let him pass the time.

    Then continue to squat on the edge of the table to wash the ornaments.

    Jun Qingyu saw a lot of apples in the pile of snacks at a glance, after thinking about it, he took an apple out from the space.

    The apple in the snack did not move, and the apple in the space was cut to a suitable size with a toy knife.

    He reached out and stroked Fu Yuanchuan's hair, "Yeah~"

    "Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan paused, looked up at the little mermaid, "What's the matter?"

    Jun Qingyu sent the apple cut into small pieces to Fu Yuanchuan's mouth with a stick Side, "Yeah~"

    eat apples.

    Fu Yuanchuan was taken aback, opened his mouth to eat the piece of apple, and rubbed the little mermaid's head, "Thank you." "

    Yah!"

    You're welcome.

    Fu Yuanchuan washed the ornaments by hand, so it was inconvenient to take and eat.

    Jun Qingyu fed him piece by piece with sticks.

    By the time I put everything in the dryer, I just finished eating an apple.