Chapter 42 Still working

Fu Yuanchuan just pressed against him, without speaking or doing anything else.

    Jun Qingyu's eyes drooped slightly, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he whispered, "I just made a little...a little bit." "

    Huh?"

    "Not much."

    Looking at the pitiful little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan felt that he Thinking in the wrong direction, is the cream the point?

    What if I slipped and fell while running so fast on the tiles?

    Your legs don't hurt anymore?

    Putting his fingertips against the little mermaid's jaw and lifting it up gently, Fu Yuanchuan asked in a deep voice, "Is it wrong?" "

    Wrong."

    "Will you dare next time?" "Don't     dare

    ."

, without hesitation.

    Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

    Xiaoyu is being nice when he should be.

    Fu Yuanchuan sighed, rubbed the little mermaid's hair, "Next time, don't run too fast, what if you fall when the ground is so slippery?"

    Jun Qingyu was taken aback, and realized belatedly what Fu Yuanchuan said just now Meaning, he smiled immediately, "I know."

    "Does the leg hurt?"

    Jun Qingyu felt it for a while, but he didn't feel any pain. Maybe when he was full of spiritual power, he wouldn't feel it even if he didn't touch the water for a long time. pain.

    "It doesn't hurt." Jun Qingyu answered honestly, and then helped Fu Yuanchuan wipe off the cream on his face with his hands.

    It was his creamy hand.

    At the beginning, Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head to let the little mermaid rub it, but after rubbing it, he realized something was wrong, as if... there was more cream.

    Look at the hard-working little mermaid who endured the laughter.

    Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows, "Little fish?"

    "Huh? What's the matter?" Jun Qingyu raised his head and looked at him innocently.

    However, when he saw the milk on half of Fu Yuanchuan's face, Jun Qingyu couldn't hold back a smile, quickly restrained his voice, and coughed a few times to cover it up.

    Fu Yuanchuan narrowed his eyes.

    Jun Qingyu realized that he might have missed a trap, and carefully slid down the elevator wall, but the next moment Fu Yuanchuan's hand chased him down.

    Nowhere to run.

    He sipped his lips and tried to say something, "Just... woo?!"

    Before finishing speaking, Fu Yuanchuan put his arms around his waist and picked it up.

    Then Jun Qingyu felt his cheeks heat up.

    Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and rubbed his face with the creamy half of his face.

    Jun Qingyu: "?!!"

    Jun Qingyu opened his eyes wide in astonishment, and was held in Fu Yuanchuan's arms, powerless to resist.

    Weak and pitiful and helpless.

    The cream is cold, but it feels a little warm when it touches the face.