Chapter 24 Cute Slippers

Looking at the person whose legs were covered by a blanket, Fu Yuanchuan's expression moved slightly.

    "Hmm..." Jun Qingyu didn't realize what was going on, he felt his eyes go dark, and was blocked tightly by the thin quilt in a hurry.

    Fortunately, I didn't fall down, but I didn't feel like I was standing on the ground, as if I was sitting somewhere.

    After Jun Qingyu sat firmly, he found a gap in the quilt, tried to expand the gap with his hand, and tore off the thin quilt covering his eyes.

    Only a pair of eyes were exposed, and he was about to see if he could tear off the thin quilt more, then he raised his head and met Fu Yuanchuan's eyes.

    Jun Qingyu blinked, looked at him and then at the distance between him and Fu Yuanchuan.

    Suddenly realized that the position was wrong, as if he was sitting on... Fu Yuanchuan's lap?

    And Fu Yuanchuan was supporting his waist, watching his little movements in silence the whole time.

    Jun Qingyu quietly lowered his eyes to avoid Fu Yuanchuan's sight, he whispered: "I am surprised."

    At the same time, the thin quilt that he tore off was pulled up again, wrapping himself back.

    But if there were fold marks, it could not be straightened, so Jun Qingyu simply used his fingers to resist it.

    Seeing this familiar deception, Fu Yuanchuan seemed to see his little mermaid.

    Inside the quilt, Jun Qingyu closed his eyes, wanting to cry but no tears.

    What's going on this time?

    Jun Qingyu didn't understand.

    Why did I become a human more suddenly than last time?

    Last time, at any rate, he took the initiative to exchange spiritual power with the space spring.

    But this time... It

    's just that when I turned around and saw Fu Yuanchuan who woke up just now, I was startled, and the spiritual power burst out unconsciously, and it seemed to have aroused the resonance of the spiritual energy in the space in a hurry.

    The superimposed burst of spiritual power can also restore him to human form.

    It was very difficult to restore the human form before, but now it seems that maybe he still didn't find the right way.

    Jun Qingyu felt a little uncomfortable wrapped in the quilt, he thought for a while and said, "That...huh?"

    Before he finished speaking, Jun Qingyu felt his body shake.

    Fu Yuanchuan picked him up horizontally, walked to the bed and put him on the bed.

    Jun Qingyu pulled down the thin quilt a little, and saw Fu Yuanchuan looking for clothes for him.

    The custom-made one-size-fits-all clothes hadn't arrived yet, and he obviously couldn't wear those little mermaid-shaped clothes now.

    The one I was wearing just now was torn due to the change in body shape, and the broken fabric was thrown into the trash can.

    The clothes in the closet will be cleaned regularly, and there is no size that Jun Qingyu can wear.

    Fu Yuanchuan found a set with a slightly smaller size, handed it to him and asked, "Can I wear it?"