Chapter 101 A bit too sweet

The answer was a bit vague, but Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yuanchuan with an expression that didn't seem like he made a casual joke, but seemed to be saying it seriously.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows. After Admiral Shi knew the news, he might escape from the main planet overnight with the spaceship on his back.

The travel matter is still to be decided, and I have to be busy with the ceremony first, Fu Yuanchuan said: "No rush .

" Nourishing the body with aura, even a dying person has a chance of life. What's more, Fu Yuanchuan is far from that level. Entering the medical cabin again, Jun Qingyu looked at the data on it and the data that appeared after releasing the mental power. No unknown substances were displayed, and all physical examinations have reached standard health values. Jun Qingyu recorded the data, opened the cover of the medical cabin, put his hands on the edge of the medical cabin and bent his eyes, "Pause the medical cabin for a few days to see, if there is no discomfort in the follow-up, it will be fine." Fu Yuanchuan sat up and hugged Guo Xiaoyu said: "Thanks for your hard work." "It's not hard." Jun Qingyu smiled and kissed him, "When you are healthy, you can deal with the affairs of the empire." Looking at the documents for the past few days, Jun Qingyu felt dizzy. Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan lay back down again. Jun Qingyu: "?" Facing Jun Qingyu's suspicious gaze, Fu Yuanchuan said softly, "I feel like I can save him for a few more days." Jun Qingyu had no choice but to pull him up by the hand, "No way. You can't do this, you want to delegate power, don't want me to manage the empire, you have to take care of yourself when you are healthy." Fu Yuanchuan did not follow Xiaoyu's strength, but instead hugged him and put him on his lap, coaxing: "Okay, I'll handle it, but as the empress of the empire..."

Hearing this, Jun Qingyu could almost hear something, raised his head and kissed him, blocked the words behind him, then became smaller in front of Fu Yuanchuan, and finally disappeared into the shirt.

The little mermaid poked her head out from the collar of her shirt and looked at him innocently, "The little mermaid doesn't understand anything, she knows nothing."

Fu Yuanchuan paused, his eyes were filled with smiles, and he rubbed his fingertips against the little mermaid. cheeks.

cute.

Jun Qingyu leaned on his hand, hugged his fingers, and smiled cutely: "Go to work overtime." "...

"

Sitting at the desk, some files on the virtual screen are sorted by time, and they are organized in an orderly manner.

But Fu Yuanchuan couldn't bring up the idea of ​​working.

Jun Qingyu sat on his shoulder honestly, feeling Fu Yuanchuan's thoughts, he couldn't help being a little funny.

He remembered that before, Fu Yuanchuan could be considered a workaholic, and he would never wait until the next day to deal with things that could be dealt with in one day.

It is also common to stay up late to process documents. He was not in good health at the time, and he continued to work under these circumstances, which shows how much he cares about his work.

But now...

Jun Qingyu leaned on Fu Yuanchuan's neck, pointed to the top document and said, "The day after tomorrow is the grand ceremony, don't you want to check the process again?" "

There are also those nobles."

"The legion also has a lot of things Well..."

Fu Yuanchuan said softly: "Little fish."