Chapter 81 Aquarium

Jun Qingyu: "...?"

 Thinking of the reason why the mermaid's tears would turn into pearls, Jun Qingyu closed the cover silently, put the pearls on the head of the bed, lay back under the quilt and covered the quilt.

 Habitually covering his ears and stealing his bell, he pulled up the quilt to cover himself.

 Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help but chuckled, and stepped forward to help him lift the quilt, "Don't be bored."

 Although the quilt covered in winter is fluffy and very light, you will always feel breathing after staying in it for a long time Not smooth.

 Jun Qingyu grabbed the quilt and did not let go, carefully raised his head from above, "What are you keeping those pearls for?"

 Hearing Xiaoyu's words, Fu Yuanchuan coaxed: "The previous me also Keep it, put it all together."

 Jun Qingyu thought for a while, before this, it should be when he knew Fu Yuanchuan's life experience, but the pearls at that time obviously couldn't fill this box.

 In other words, for the past two days...

 Thinking of this, Jun Qingyu's cheeks turned red again.

 "It's pretty." Fu Yuanchuan's serious expression was undisguised.

 Jun Qingyu's hands gripped the quilt tightly, he thought that those that fell on the floor or in the bathroom would be thrown away as garbage, but Fu Yuanchuan put them all away.

 Fu Yuanchuan put the box of pearls away for later use, and first coaxed the little fish to rest.

 Jun Qingyu was already sleepy, although he was awake for a while, but now he is also the kind of person who just touches the pillow, and it is more suitable to sleep and rest when he is full.

 After a while, there was only the sound of shallow breathing in the room.

 Fu Yuanchuan lay with him for a while, the optical brain kept flashing, fearing that it would affect Xiaoyu's sleep, Fu Yuanchuan picked up the optical brain and turned off the prompt.

 Looking at the documents above, he thought for a while, then quietly got up while Jun Qingyu was asleep, and went to the desk to process the documents.

 ---

 Jun Qingyu fell into a drowsy sleep, opened his eyes while half asleep, and unexpectedly found that there was nothing around him.

 "Hmm..." Jun Qingyu frowned, subconsciously looking for Fu Yuanchuan's location in the room.

 When he saw the man at the desk, he lifted the quilt and walked over while rubbing his eyes.

 Fu Yuanchuan noticed that Xiaoyu was coming, and leaned back to make room for him so that Jun Qingyu could sit down.

 Leaning in Fu Yuanchuan's arms, Jun Qingyu asked vaguely: "What are you doing? Is it something about the Federation?" His

 voice became lower and lower, and the following words sounded like coquettish humming. He was almost asleep by then.

 Fu Yuanchuan supported his waist and said softly: "It's not the Federation, it's some other miscellaneous matters. It's more messy to deal with in advance. It's not dawn yet. Go back and sleep." The corners of Jun Qingyu's mouth moved, as

 if He muttered something, but Fu Yuanchuan didn't hear clearly, and the little fish in his arms had already fallen asleep.

 Helpless, Fu Yuanchuan had no choice but to hold Xiaoyu steady, operate the keyboard with one hand, finish processing the documents to be processed as soon as possible, and carry Xiaoyu back.