Chapter 21 Eagerness

Jun Qingyu hesitantly reached out to touch his tail.

    It's the feel of fishtail.

    But just now...

    He was sure that he was right.

    The little mermaid can transform into legs, but usually after growing up.

    It is not mentioned in the original text whether the juvenile mermaid can grow legs.

    Jun Qingyu thought thoughtfully, could it be related to spiritual power?

    He released all his spiritual power just now, feeling very tired and sleepy.

    After sleeping all the way, the lack of spiritual power slowly replenished.

    It may be because of the rebound after bottoming out, but the recovered spiritual power is more abundant than before.

    What exactly happened, Jun Qingyu was suspicious.

    But in the end it has nothing to do with spiritual power.

    There is nothing wrong with increasing spiritual power.

    "Little fish?"

    Hearing Fu Yuanchuan's voice, Jun Qingyu quickly got out of his pocket and showed his head, "Yeah!"

    Fu Yuanchuan took the little mermaid out and asked, "What happened just now?"

    Jun Qingyu lay in Fu Yuanchuan's palm, subconsciously Curling his tail, he tilted his head, "Yeah~"

    Just now, the little mermaid was about to come out, but before he could stretch out his hand, he hid back again.

    I thought something was wrong.

    "It's fine."

    "Yeah!"

    Fu Yuanchuan walked into the living room, only to see a few servants standing at the door, and the butler had a sad face.

    Jun Qingyu has never seen so many people at home.

    Usually one or two are busy separately, what are they doing together this time?

    The housekeeper said: "Marshal, the mechanism in the upstairs bedroom was triggered by someone, and I can't close it."

    Jun Qingyu tilted his head, mechanism? What institution?

    Speaking of upstairs, Jun Qingyu looked up.

    From this angle, the bedroom door can be seen.

    But...

    when he looked up, he saw only a piece of silver-white iron.

    Jun Qingyu: "???"

    The housekeeper said: "The person who came has been arrested, and he has fed some food and is in the confinement room."

    Fu Yuanchuan's face was gloomy, "I see."

    Jun Qingyu looked at the housekeeper again. Look at Fu Yuanchuan, these words sound so strange.

    Did someone come to the house, touch the mechanism and get arrested?

    Fu Yuanchuan carried Jun Qingyu upstairs.

    As it gets closer, Jun Qingyu can see the 'iron piece' more clearly.

    It is not suitable to talk about the film, because it is very thick, it must be as thick as ten centimeters or more.

    Jun Qingyu wanted to touch it, but Fu Yuanchuan kept him so far away that he couldn't reach it.