Chapter 93

The officer next to him heard what he wanted to say, and was pulled back by another person, "Shut up!"

 The person who was pulled back refused to accept, "Why should I shut up? I have something to talk about, so I won't let the discussion?"

 " Put away the good looks of your two brothers." The man glanced at him, "The marshal is not here, the empress has the greatest power, even if he drags people away without explaining to you, you can't say no, you are really Dare to report to the marshal."

 I didn't see the message for a while, and it was too late to stop it.

 "For such a big matter as undercover, he didn't even give an explanation. You have no idea?"

 The man frowned, "You also know that such a big matter as undercover, the empress didn't deal with his undercover matter, she just closed it for theft. Confinement, do you understand?"

 "But..."

 "Shut up and keep quiet."

 "It's not that what's the use of what you say now? Just now..."

 ...

 The dispute outside was silent, Jun Qingyu ignored it, and Gu Zi talked to Fu Yuanchuan, "I feel that your subordinates are not very smart."

 "They are not my subordinates now." Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Don't pay attention to them."

 Regardless of airborne or not, what you have to do is Obey orders, not superficial obedience, and secretly have thoughts that shouldn't be there.

 If Jun Qingyu doesn't mention it, Fu Yuanchuan will also deal with it.

 Jun Qingyu is not entangled in these things, but Fu Yuanchuan's current environment made him a little curious, and asked: "Where are you now?" The

 background doesn't seem to be in the battleship lounge, and the room decorations in the viewing angle are too few. Jun Qingyu couldn't tell the difference.

 Fu Yuanchuan turned the video angle so that Jun Qingyu could see his environment clearly, and said, "

 It's landing

 . " After falling, there was a beep from outside that the protection was temporarily released. After three seconds, the beep disappeared and the protection was turned on again.

 When the mech entered the protection, the video froze for a short time when it was about to land, and then hung up because the signal disappeared, and the signal will be automatically restored after the landing is completed.

 Jun Qingyu Dai Hao Guangnao got up and went out.

 When Shi Kexin came back, he saw that they were still discussing at the door, but the object of the discussion was changed from Jun Qingyu to one of the majors.

 He knew the major, and he was quite a loyal person.

 Shi Kaixin walked over and said coldly: "What are you arguing about? Keep your voice down, don't disturb your wife."

 Seeing this, Jun Qingyu was afraid that Shi Kaixin would think that he would follow him when he went out for a walk, so he said: "I'll go out for a while, Don't follow me."

 "Eh? Ma'am, wait—" Shi Kexin immediately ignored the major, and hurried to catch up, "It's dangerous outside, ma'am, don't go out, how can I not follow, where are you going with me?" Let me know?"

 However, he didn't chase two steps, seeing the door opened from the outside, and Fu Yuanchuan walked in, Shi Kaixin immediately took three steps back, turned his head and ran, without any hesitation.