Chapter 100

Seeing this, Jun Qingyu asked back: "What's the problem?"

 Shi Kaixin said in a timely manner: "Take care of your mermaid breeding industry, and don't care what other people look like. Are you so intolerant of the public's face?"

 The person in charge looked at Shi Kaixin, but saw that the other party was looking at him with a cold face and expressionless, and wanted to open his mouth to speak, but he only gave a look, and he didn't dare to say a word.

 Shi Kexin is innocent, I didn't scare this, I didn't do anything.

 After settling his mind, the person in charge took a deep breath, "I'll say it straight if I have something to say, Your Highness and the mermaid look exactly the same, plus the light golden long hair and other details, it will inevitably make people think of the mermaid and His Highness." relationship."

 Jun Qingyu nodded, and asked: "So?"

 Speaking of this matter, the person in charge lost the nervousness just now, and talked eloquently: "It is too true that the little mermaid becomes a human. I am too surprised, if the news spreads, it will not only shock everyone, but it will have a considerable impact on His Highness." "Is there any

 evidence that the little mermaid can become a human? Whether the little mermaid can grow up is still unknown to you." Solve the mystery, and now you have created a little mermaid that can turn into a human, do you believe this?" "

 If you can change people, you can change a few more, if you can't, you should think about who is the shameful person who leaks the news."

 The person in charge opened his mouth, vaguely confused by Jun Qingyu's words.

 Jun Qingyu's reaction after learning the news was completely beyond his expectations.

 In this kind of thing, as the person involved, knowing that his identity is at risk of being exposed, shouldn't the first reaction be to panic?

 No matter how bad you are, you are afraid and panicked to negotiate terms with him, but what is the situation when you come up to pursue accountability?

 It's your business to turn a mermaid into a human, why are you blaming me?

 Shi Kaixin looked at the slightly sluggish person in charge, and shook his head imperceptibly. How dare a three-legged cat dance to come before His Highness?

 The person in charge pursed his lips, forcing himself to get out of Jun Qingyu's rhythm, "But the release of the news will still affect His Highness, right?"

 Aside from other things, just talking about the fact that the little mermaid became a human and became the empress of the empire will also become the headlines of the media.

 "I know that in the empire, the empress and His Majesty can cover the sky with one hand and prevent the leak of these news, but on the side of the Federation...Your Highness, do you understand what I mean?" Jun Qingyu was a little annoyed, and the person in charge had nothing worthwhile

 . For deliberation, he simply asked: "What conditions do you want to talk about?"

 "I want to talk about the treatment of the mermaid breeding base."

 The person in charge said: "The new fruits and vegetables seem to have the same effect as the little mermaid, Your Highness is considering handing over the new fruits and vegetables to the breeding Is the base operating? Or just remove the fruits and vegetables and don’t put them on the market again.”

 There are cheaper fruits and vegetables that are easier to obtain, and even nobles will give priority to fruits and vegetables.

 In addition, there are now more mermaid breeding bases, and they are still determined to be related to the Federation. Even if the relationship between the Empire and the Federation is eased, they are afraid to support the Federation's industry in the Empire.