Chapter 52 Deployment

After finishing speaking, Jun Qingyu raised his head slightly and leaned forward to wait for the kiss.

Fu Yuanchuan's eyes were full of gentle smiles, his throat moved slightly, the hand on his waist couldn't help tightening, but he also controlled the strength, and the lingering kiss was only a light kiss on his lips in the end, "Okay Already."

When he spoke, his voice was inexplicably hoarse.

Fu Yuanchuan coughed lightly, hugged the person and helped him apply the medicine, and said, "Go back when it's done here." "

Well, I'll make a copy of the information."

"Okay."

After finishing it, go home.

When the suspension car was still some distance away from the villa, Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "Let's go down here, let's take a walk and go back." Anyway, there is

nothing to do when we go home at this time, so we can take a walk outside and enjoy the scenery also good.

Fu Yuanchuan set the suspension car to automatic navigation mode, and would drive back to the villa by himself according to the route, and drive into the parking space.

After getting out of the car, Jun Qingyu took Fu Yuanchuan's hand and walked slowly.

The people living in this villa area are not ordinary people, and there are very few people living here.

There is no special property management, but the higher-ups send people to take care of the greenery.

Walk along this quiet path for a while, the more you go in, the more lush the trees grow.

It didn't take long before there was a faint sign of wind. The wind in this season is a bit cold, and it is almost winter.

Jun Qingyu usually doesn't care much about the time of seasonal changes. His attention is all on Fu Yuanchuan, and only a small part is allocated to deal with other things.

After walking a few steps, Jun Qingyu's shoulder felt warm, and he subconsciously looked up at Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan was only wearing a thin shirt, and a dark coat had already been draped over his body.

"You..."

"The wind is blowing."

Jun Qingyu raised his hand and was about to take off his coat, "Give me the coat. You wear so little, what should you do

if you catch a cold ?"

Fu Yuanchuan pressed Jun Qingyu's hand and asked, "Does your leg hurt?"

Just walking like this without paying attention to the time, just now I glanced at it and found that I had been walking for nearly half an hour.

"No..." After a pause, Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes, and simply said one word: "It hurts!"

After speaking, he opened his arms, the meaning was very obvious.

A little smile appeared on Fu Yuanchuan's face, he hugged Xiaoyu horizontally, and walked slowly towards home.

---

The task of attacking the Zerg fell on the shoulders of Fu Yuanchuan, and there was no news from the leaders of the empire for several days.

When the news came, Fu Yuanchuan prevaricated it lightly with pre-war preparations.

After pressing for more than ten days in a row, seeing that the leaders of the empire were about to lose their temper, Fu Yuanchuan finally let go and set a departure time.