Chapter 105 Deep sea

With that said, Fu Yuanchuan set up the suitcase, and said, "Sit still."

 "Okay." Jun Qingyu sat down obediently, holding Fu Yuanchuan's hand.

 There is an elevator and a direct passage from this side to the exit, but Fu Yuanchuan didn't go that way, but pushed the little mermaid around in a big circle slowly as if taking a walk.

 A place that can be used as a tourist planet, even the place where the spaceship lands has a good view.

 From the layers of glass here, you can still see the sea not far away. This side should also be a flat land created by reclamation, a bit like an isolated island floating in the sea.

 Down the edge, there are waves hitting from time to time, leaving a string of dense foam.

 Looking at the sea, Jun Qingyu couldn't help saying: "Mermaids eat fish."

 "Yes." Fu Yuanchuan has raised the little mermaid for so long, so he naturally knows what the mermaid's daily ration is.

 Jun Qingyu thought about it: "Then if I go swimming in the sea, does it count as a free buffet?" "

 ...?"

 Fu Yuanchuan was stunned and couldn't think of a reasonable explanation for a while.

 "It seems to be okay?" Fu Yuanchuan said: "But some fish are not good to eat raw, you can catch some sea fish for sashimi." You can

 also catch those that cannot be eaten raw, and bring them back to the shore for barbecue.

 Jun Qingyu responded with a smile: "Okay."

 Catching fish is no more interesting than swimming.

 It may be the nature of the little mermaid in the body, so I am inexplicably interested in catching fish with my own hands.

 Although the current mermaid relies on the breeding base to survive, the little mermaid's combat effectiveness is not low without the breeding base, and it can still survive when thrown into the sea.

 After all, there are also wild little mermaids.

 It's just that the mermaid breeding base won't give up such a big benefit.

 In order to make it easier for the little fish to swim, Fu Yuanchuan deliberately decided to stay by the sea.

 After going out the door, walking down the steps is the beach, which is very close.

 Jun Qingyu sat by the bed, unfolded his clothes and hung them up, and suddenly found that something was wrong with the bed.

 Putting down his clothes, Jun Qingyu pressed the mattress with his hand, it wasn't soft and elastic, but rather like water in it.

 Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up, "Yuanchuan, the water bed is used here."

 "Like it?"

 "We can try it."

 "..." The clothes in Fu Yuanchuan's hand fell back into the luggage without holding it firmly. box.

 Looking at the little fish beside the bed who didn't realize what he said, Fu Yuanchuan helplessly raised his hand and rubbed his cheeks, "Don't flirt." "Huh?"

 Jun Qingyu innocently blinked his eyes, "Don't flirt." ...Flirtatious?"

 "Yeah."

 "That is to say, you can't be messy, but you can be flirtatious?"

 Fu Yuanchuan was silent for a moment, and said: "There is a barbecue grill outside, and there are a lot of fresh meat and fish in the refrigerator. I originally planned to take you swimming Barbecue yourself from now on."