Chapter 10 Real or Fake

Jun Qingyu didn't know how to react for a while.

Didn't it mean that the keepsake is made of the hardest material in the interstellar world?

Didn't it mean that mechs may not be broken?

what is this?

The brittle ones will turn into froth when crushed.

Before Jun Qingyu could figure out what was going on, Fu Yuanchuan's voice came from outside.

"Little fish?"

Before he had time to think, Jun Qingyu hurriedly left the space and returned to the shell.

Only then did he realize that Fu Yuanchuan was tapping the shells with his fingertips as if knocking on a door. Jun Qingyu

opened the shell and

swam out , "Eah ? " Fu Yuanchuan said, "I'll take something." Jun Qingyu looked suspiciously, only to see Fu Yuanchuan pick up the soft cushion inside his shell bed. Then he knocked open the bottom layer of the shell bed, and took out a silver polygonal thing from it. Jun Qingyu: "..." This, isn't this the token? ! After the token was taken out, the overall brightness of the shell bed seemed to drop a circle, and there was no golden light. Seeing his bed suddenly turned gray, Jun Qingyu blinked. Fu Yuanchuan didn't take it away directly, but said to the little mermaid: "This kind of energy stone is quite special. There is only one piece. Let me use it first, and then bring it back to you when you run out, okay?" Jun Qingyu: " ... ..." Fu Yanghong and the others must have never imagined that the important token they racked their brains to steal would be used by Fu Yuanchuan to coax the fish!

Fu Yuanchuan had always carried it with him before, and Jun Qingyu had seen it a few times.

But later Fu Yuanchuan didn't bring it with him, but put it on the desk casually.

Presumably at that time the token was already fake.

There is no need to carry fake things with you, and you can catch thieves by putting them on the table.

It's just that the thief's skills are not good enough. After stealing for a long time, he couldn't even take away a fake one, and was kicked out of the villa by Fu Yuanchuan.

In the original text, the plot that was supposed to pull Fu Yuanchuan into the abyss died because Fu Yuanchuan favored the little mermaid.

Jun Qingyu looked at the shell bed.

He couldn't help but think, no wonder he found this shell bed familiar when he came here.

It was in the fish tank that was broken before, and it was also in the fish tank that was smashed by Fu Yanghong later.

Originally thought that Fu Yuanchuan bought more, but now it seems that they should all be the same shell bed.

The keepsake is made of special energy stones, placed in the shell bed, the ordinary yellow shell bed becomes golden, and at first glance it seems to be covered with a layer of gold powder.

Even Jun Qingyu felt that this bed was a bit extravagant.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't feel anything.

In addition to special energy stones, I have tried many others.

It's just that the colors that come out without the keepsake are good-looking.

In order to match the pale gold little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan used the keepsake as a battery.