Chapter 12 Getting Along

The taste of fruit and vegetable juice is still good, even if it is added with interstellar fruits and vegetables.

    The sweet and sour taste of tomatoes is more obvious, and other fruits and vegetables have no taste.

    But with the addition of other fruits and vegetables, the taste of tomato juice will not be too heavy, and it is refreshing and delicious.

    Seeing that the little mermaid had finished drinking, Fu Yuanchuan asked, "Would you like some more?"

    The little mermaid's cup was too small to hold much.

    Jun Qingyu shook his head, mainly for Fu Yuanchuan to drink, "Yeah~"

    Jun Qingyu put the small cup aside, sat obediently and looked up at Fu Yuanchuan.

    Fu Yuanchuan finished drinking the fruit and vegetable juice and said, "It's delicious."

    The corner of Jun Qingyu's mouth raised slightly, "Yeah~" As long as you like it.

    Fu Yuanchuan touched the head of the little mermaid, held him in the palm of his hand, and checked the condition of the fish's tail.

    Although I didn't exercise today, the fishtail seems to be in good condition.

    Then there is no need to let the little mermaid go down to exercise today, and the little guy doesn't seem willing to move.

    In addition, it is also dark, so it is also very important to maintain adequate sleep.

    Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid back into the fish tank and said, "It's getting late, go and rest."

    Jun Qingyu lay on the edge of the fish tank and pointed to the bedside table.

    It's too far away from Fu Yuanchuan's bed.

    Fu Yuanchuan understood what he meant without the little mermaid yelling.

    When you wake up, you will see the little mermaid lying beside you when you open your eyes. This feeling is still warm.

    Fu Yuanchuan responded: "Okay."

    Then he carried the fish tank to the bedside table.

    Satisfied, Jun Qingyu waved his hand, yelled "Yiya~" and lay down on the shell bed.

    Fu Yuanchuan helped him adjust the water temperature, making it more suitable for sleeping.

    After it was done, Fu Yuanchuan leaned against the bedside with the paper documents and dealt with the unresolved troubles.

    Jun Qingyu is actually not sleepy.

    He wanted Fu Yuanchuan to go to bed early, and go to bed right after drinking the fruit and vegetable juice with spiritual energy, so that he could absorb it better.

    It was quiet outside, Fu Yuanchuan should have fallen asleep.

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while, and quietly entered the space.

    In addition to the vegetables and fruits that have been planted, there are still some fields that are empty and have nothing to grow.

    Think about what you want to grow and try to use all the space.

    In addition, there is a spring of water.

    It seemed to be running water, but Jun Qingyu didn't know where the spring water came from.

    It seems that there was this spring when the space was opened.

    Spring water is also the source of spatial aura.