Chapter 39 Captured Robots

Jun Qingyu asked: "Then I was injured, do I have to pay the Star Bandit for compensation?"

    Wen Chengyao couldn't believe that the bandit could say such a thing, "You beat me like this, and you still have to ask me to pay for it?" Compensation?"

    Fu Yuanchuan said: "It should be."

    Wen Chengyao: "..."

    You are like a raccoon who is pitting me! I don't give money, let me pay you to dream!

    Fu Yuanchuan naturally turned to Jun Qingyu, "There are so many star thieves, all of them, and you are not allowed to leave if the compensation is not in place." "

    So many?" Jun Qingyu looked at the two on the ground, where did they come from so many?

    Hearing this, Wen Chengyao's face suddenly darkened, obviously he didn't say anything, but it was extremely ugly.

    Fu Yuanchuan pointed to the back and said, "I caught a few thieves stealing fruits and vegetables in the back just now, and they were all tied up in the back."

    He came in late because he was dealing with those thieves outside.

    Stealing fruits and vegetables?

    Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, "Okay, you Wen Chengyao."

    No wonder you didn't run away when the medicine lost its effect at the beginning, but instead talked so much nonsense to me, co-authoring is to delay the time for the people behind?

    I know that you won't talk about cooperation honestly, but it's a waste of time to arrange for someone to steal it.

    Cautious too much.

    Jun Qingyu thought about how well Wen Chengyao performed before, sighed and said, "I thought you really wanted to take me there."

    Wen Chengyao glared at Fu Yuanchuan, and his old background was immediately revealed. He hesitated and said, "After confirming Before the medicinal effect comes from the fruits and vegetables or you, of course I will take you along."

    Originally, it was a two-pronged approach, he could take away both the shopkeeper and the fruits and vegetables.

    Even if the shopkeeper is angry and refuses to treat his sister, he can use the seeds or roots of those fruits and vegetables to grow them himself.

    It would be great if the owner is willing to cooperate, and he will also give the owner a good living environment.

    Although it is a star thief, there is nothing missing on the spaceship. In comparison, it may be more comfortable than some people living in the empire.

    It's just that now it's like this, the shopkeeper didn't take it away, neither did the fruit and vegetable seeds and roots.

    Many people were also arrested.

    Wen Chengyao sighed, this time things have become a mess, completely beyond his expectations, in everything, the development is completely beyond his expectations, after a pause, he said: "Shopkeeper, if I say, I really didn't I want to hurt you, but I just want to take you back, do you believe it?"

    Jun Qingyu said: "Yes." There is nothing unbelievable, and there is no conflict between him and Wen Chengyao, the only thing involved is that Wen Chengyao wants to save him younger sister, and he just wanted to take advantage of Wen Chengyao's identity.

    Wen Chengyao nodded, as long as he didn't misunderstand that he wanted to hurt someone.

    Jun Qingyu said: "The fruits and vegetables in the back are not the same as the ones I gave to your sister, and it's useless if you steal them." The fruits and