Chapter 56 Catching a Fish

Among other things, the price has indeed gone up.

    Wen Chengyao: [What on earth does M star have? 】

    Wen Chengyao still feels that something is wrong. He has done this kind of thing in the past, and he has never seen the leaders of the empire so angry. Isn't it better to live well up to now?

    But after this time, I always felt that the contradiction between him and the leaders of the empire had changed from a small gap at the beginning to a rift.

    His bounty price alone is almost higher than that of the entire Star Thief Group.

    Jun Qingyu: [The leader of the empire has some little-known experiments on M star. He is trying so hard to catch you, probably because he thinks you have taken some things from M star. 】

    Wen Chengyao: 【I'll forget about you cheating me to death. 】

    Jun Qingyu: 【You are not at a loss. You can also cure your sister’s illness by increasing the price. When the leader of the empire falls, I will find someone to remove the arrest warrant for you. 】

    Wen Chengyao:【? ? ? 】

    Is it popular to draw cakes for star pirates now?

    Jun Qingyu: [Stop talking, run quickly, don't get caught. If you are not caught, we can still cooperate. I will hand you over to the leaders of the empire, and then we will get half of the money. 】

    Wen Chengyao: 【...Blocked, I will contact you with the drift bottle in the future. 】

    Jun Qingyu chuckled and turned off the optical brain.

    ---

    The ferment of this matter on the Internet far exceeded Jun Qingyu's initial expectations. It took less than a few hours to reach such a degree of discussion, which should be the result of someone fueling the flames.

    Jun Qingyu sat on the head of the bed, and after refreshing several times in a row, he did not see the latest press release, so he put down his optical brain, leaned his head on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, "Did your people get the information related to the laboratory?" Something?"

    "There is no definite news yet, but it doesn't matter if there is." Fu Yuanchuan put down his pen, raised his hand to stroke Xiaoyu's hair, "Did you forget the robot in Todes?"

    Jun Qingyu's eyes suddenly brightened, yes, there is also that robot.

    At that time, the news will be released, saying that the robot ran out during the M star turmoil, the focus must be on the robot, and who will investigate whether it really ran out at that time.

    Fu Yuanchuan showed Jun Qingyu the task assigned by his superiors, "Wen Chengyao has been wanted on the red list, and the superiors plan to send troops to eradicate the star robbers." His people were not exposed in this operation, and the other party took

    Wen Chengyao as a key target.

    "You said, why would the star thief have nothing to do to snatch the M star?"

    Jun Qingyu raised his head and looked at him innocently after hearing the words, "What do you think?"

    Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows slightly, and said thoughtfully: "Maybe it's because of a righteous act." Let's go."

    Jun Qingyu was immediately laughed at by his words, hugged his neck and said, "Nonsense." "

    Just this once, stay away from Xing Pirates next time." Fu Yuanchuan said seriously, Xing Xing Bandit is far from being as kind as he appears on the surface, he has talked to Xiaoyu many times.