Chapter 97 Enter The space

Jun Qingyu heard that his words were wrong, snorted and bit his hand, "Talking nonsense."

 Fu Yuanchuan leaned against the bed with a smile on his face, raised his hand to hold Xiaoyu in his arms, "Sleep again Will it?"

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, it seems that a cold and a fever can be relieved by sleeping a little longer, but he can't sleep, so it's fine to just lie down.

 "Then get up and eat something?"

 "I don't want to eat." Jun Qingyu had no appetite at all, holding Fu Yuanchuan's hand to play with, and asked casually, "Where are we now?"

 Fu Yuanchuan had an electronic virtual map of the route in his hand , after unfolding, the virtual image is suspended in mid-air, and their positions are flashing red dots.

 "The third galaxy, just two more jumps."

 "Okay."

 Fu Yuanchuan closed the map, took the thermometer and said, "Let's measure the temperature again."

 Compared with measuring the temperature by hand, the thermometer will be more accurate .

 Jun Qingyu raised his head, touched the thermometer lightly on his forehead, and the temperature would be displayed.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at the previous records in the thermometer, and said: "If it drops down, you will have a fever. It should be a problem with the fruit drink." It is

 not a disease, but it is caused by the fruit drink.

 "I won't drink it next time." Jun Qingyu stretched his waist, probably because of the effect of his heart, knowing that after the fever subsided, he felt a lot more relaxed.

 While speaking, the battleship suddenly shook twice.

 Jun Qingyu raised his head from Fu Yuanchuan's arms in a daze, "Did you start jumping?"

 How could he remember the map he saw just now, and he didn't start jumping so quickly.

 As soon as the words fell, the aircraft flying around the main battleship rushed forward quickly.

 Alarms sounded inside the house too.

 Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to turn off the siren, got up and said, "I'll go out and have a look."

 Jun Qingyu quickly lifted the quilt and got out of bed, "I'll go too."

 The corridor was empty, and no one was seen. There were few people who came aboard this battleship. Now that the alarm sounded, everyone would go to the lobby to gather.

 Shi Kexin is manipulating the battleship attack in the main control room, and several warship pilots also perform their duties in their positions.

 A virtual picture of the battlefield outside is presented on the big screen.

 Jun Qingyu glanced at the mecha on the screen, it should be from the Federation.

 The Federation people came after them?

 These people are most likely to be the main fighters. The Federation failed in the internal struggle before, and the battle with the Empire fell to the wind. The experimental robot's rear attack did not end well.

 These are the only few people left, don't want to come back to life and deliberately send them to death?

 Yu Zhi was always paying attention to the situation on the big screen. Shi Kaixin noticed someone coming in, turned his head and saw who it was, and immediately stepped back halfway to salute, "Your Majesty, Your Highness." Fu Yuanchuan asked: "How is the situation?"