Extra Chapter 9

The captive who just escaped became the leader of the other party's mission?

Jun Qingyu didn't think there was anything wrong, no matter whether the other party was caught because of a real mission or just an accident, the energy stone was in his hands.

There is no need to calculate these.

And... the other person is sitting in a strange position, there is no one else around him.

He was still wearing the commander's clothes, the luminous one in the brochure, as if he was afraid that others would not see him or recognize his identity.

If Jun Qingyu hadn't confirmed that he didn't know the other party, he would have doubted whether this person was an undercover agent he had planted by himself.

The subordinates next to him were also stunned, this was different from the plan, "Boss? Are you still following the original plan?"

Or did Jun Qingyu have other arrangements?

"Go."

"Yes."

Jun Qingyu got out of the car and walked straight to the man not far away.

When Fu Yuanchuan saw Xiaoyu coming forward, a look of surprise flashed across his face, he tapped the milk tea cup beside him with his fingertips, and looked at him suspiciously.

Jun Qingyu said lightly: "Have we met somewhere?"

When he got closer, Fu Yuanchuan discovered the color of Xiaoyu's eyes.

The color is more pronounced than the previous flash, and it is still fading towards pale gold.

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Fu Yuanchuan to answer, Jun Qingyu frowned again, "But I never remember seeing you."

Jun Qingyu's own memory is very clear. No.

But there is an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

Fu Yuanchuan thought about it, and struggled with how to tell Xiaoyu about it, "I've seen it before, but not before." "

What do you mean?"

"Maybe... we will meet in the future."

Jun Qingyu glanced at What does the deceitful tone and tone mean when he glanced at him?

Fu Yuanchuan smiled helplessly, but did not explain too much. He raised his hand and handed him the milk tea, "There is nothing inexplicable added to the hot milk tea. If you are worried, just hold your hand." The night here is still a bit cold, after all

, On the mountain, there are only a few big trees here and there, which may also be related to the energy here, so some trees and plants are difficult to survive.

Jun Qingyu took a sip of the cup of milk tea, "How many of you are here?" "

I didn't take a closer look." Fu Yuanchuan was airborne, and the content of the action was arranged, "Their goal is not scarce energy, but you."

So, don't worry, the energy here must be small fish.

Jun Qingyu sat beside him holding milk tea, "What about you? What is the goal?"

Fu Yuanchuan had a slight smile on his face. He felt that what his goal was, Jun Qingyu should have seen it. After all, he Never hide it.

After thinking for a moment, he was about to speak, when suddenly there was an explosion not far away.

A loud 'boom' disrupted Fu Yuanchuan's thoughts.

I don't know what was used, and even the mountain shook with it.