Chapter 27 Change Back

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Drink the nutrition powder, and I'll give you sugar."

    The quilt moved, and the little mermaid's muffled voice came: "I won't drink the nutrition powder. If you want sugar, will you not give it to me?" ?"

    Fu Yuanchuan was stunned at this moment.

    Will you not give it? How could it not be given.

    Fu Yuanchuan held the cup of nutrition powder, feeling as if there was nothing suitable for rewarding.

    Because as long as Xiaoyu asks, he will give it, and if Xiaoyu doesn't take the initiative to speak, he will make up for what is missing.

    Jun Qingyu hid inside for a while, then took the initiative to get out, put the quilt on his head and said, "I feel like I'm going to turn back into a little mermaid." Sleepiness is the beginning of exhaustion, and maintaining a human form

    still consumes too much spiritual energy.

    "Aren't you energetic?"

    Jun Qingyu nodded, and couldn't help but huffed again.

    "I'll take you to play underground in a while, soak in water, and the situation should ease." Fu Yuanchuan stroked his hair and said, "Drink the nutrition powder before turning back, and drink it after turning back." It's even more difficult."

    Jun Qingyu asked blankly, "What does nutrition powder have to do with changing back?"

    It's all nutrition powder that tastes bad, and the nutrition powder won't taste better just because he's getting smaller.

    Fu Yuanchuan wouldn't let him drink just because he was getting smaller.

    Fu Yuanchuan analyzed: "It's getting smaller, this cup will take a long time to drink, but you can just drink two or three sips now."

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    Reluctantly, Jun Qingyu finished that cup of nutrition powder in the end.

    Fu Yuanchuan gave him a piece of hard fruit candy, which was strawberry flavored.

    The sweetness can really dispel the bitterness left by the nutrition powder in the mouth.

    Jun Qingyu had fruit sugar in his mouth, and was unable to sleep because of the nutrition powder. He was covered with a thin quilt and leaned against the head of the bed.

    Fu Yuanchuan has some business to deal with, and after that, he will go to play underground with the little mermaid.

    The optical brain is reserved for the little mermaid, so that he can play some games online or watch some TV series to pass the time.

    Jun Qingyu holds an optical brain but is not interested in it. He doesn't like chasing dramas or watching variety shows.

    Moreover, the optical brain carries a personal ID, and if the hand slips to click on something, it may cause an uproar.

    Jun Qingyu put the optical brain aside and didn't even look at it.

    He took out two apples from the space, and was about to send them to Fu Yuanchuan, but found that one of the apples had some wrinkles on its skin.

    This is the wrinkle that will be caused by the lack of water for a long time.

    Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment, the spiritual power of the space is enough to keep the fruits fresh, and some picked fruits can be stored in the space for a long time without rot.