Chapter 37 Medicine is not cheap

Wen Chengyao slowly raised half of his eyebrows, feeling that Jun Qingyu's attitude in response was not quite right, "Isn't he your boyfriend?"

    Jun Qingyu said, "Of course not."

    "That's married?" Wen Chengyao said : "I see you are quite young, you got married so early."

    "..."

    Jun Qingyu was surprised by Wen Chengyao's brain circuit.

    Wen Chengyao could feel Jun Qingyu's speechlessness through the mask. He paused, "Not married? Not a boyfriend...? Then what's the relationship between you?"

    Wen Chengyao thought he was quite accurate in judging people. The atmosphere of getting along between these two people is not like ordinary friends, and it is said that the family members are not very compatible.

    As a result, the result of some guesswork turned out to be wrong?

    Jun Qingyu said: "What do you care about our relationship."

    Jun Qingyu ignored him and ate the oranges with his head down. Wen Chengyao didn't ask any more questions, but he couldn't help thinking about it in his heart.

    What's the matter...?

    On the surface, it is the relationship between the little mermaid and the owner.

    But it doesn't seem right... other little mermaids don't get along with their owners like this.

    Because when the little mermaid was used to being intimate with Fu Yuanchuan, she didn't take this matter to heart when she became a human.

    Wen Chengyao said: "It seems that you are quite confused. Do you need a mentor? I can enlighten you." "

    No need." He will figure out such trivial matters by himself.

    Wen Chengyao shrugged, "It's up to you, if you don't take such a good opportunity, where can you find a spiritual mentor like me." "..."

    A star thief is quite good at putting gold on his face.

    Jun Qingyu didn't bother to pay attention to him, packed up the things on the table, got up and walked to his sister.

    Seeing him coming out, Wen Chengyao subconsciously glanced at the red button that Fu Yuanchuan had pressed before.

    He raised his eyebrows, turned and followed.

    Jun Qingyu put away the plates on the table, and when they leave later, someone will come to check if they have been hidden, so he doesn't need to do much.

    Wen Chengyao asked: "Look at my sister's physical condition, how long will it take for her to recover after eating these foods?

    " Reiki can help recovery, but the timing is really unknown.

    "Different individuals have different physiques, so the effect of absorption is also different."

    Jun Qingyu saw that Wen Chengyao wished that his sister would recover in the next moment, and then took her away with her.

    Gather the plate away and put it in a basket aside.

    Jun Qingyu said: "Don't worry, even if you are cured, you will have to wait for a few more days to stabilize your body. Moreover, ordinary people can also recuperate their bodies by eating some desserts from my side. Your sister is just recovering from a serious illness. You can eat it for a few more days." There is no harm."