Chapter 65 Taste so Good

Jun Qingyu was caught off guard by hearing this, and fell into Fu Yuanchuan's serious and determined eyes. His face was reddish, he took the menu and handed it to the customer with a light cough, and said in a hurry: "Order." The boy turned

 back Come on, the nervousness just now is gone, "Okay, order... order a fruit and vegetable platter."

 Fu Yuanchuan entered the information into the system and said: "Are you a resident of the DC5 residential area? You can be exempted by showing your ID card." The

 boy quickly Shaking his head, "No, no, I'm not, I just saw the news and came here to join in the fun."

 He paid the full amount as usual, "I wanted to see what the marshal's store is like, but I didn't expect to see a real person." "

 You He is my idol. I have watched the documentary of the battle in A1 several times, hehe, so handsome.”

 The boy was a bit incoherent, the marshal usually did not participate in any interviews, and there were very few scenes showing his face outside. Now he can see real people. Are you not excited?

 Fu Yuanchuan handed him the number plate, a small circular piece with a number on it, "Come and get it when you call." "

 Okay." The boy was about to leave with the number, but just as he took a step to the left, he suddenly thought of it again What said: "I wish the marshal and his wife a happy marriage for a hundred years!"

 "..." Jun Qingyu paused, almost losing his grip on the yogurt.

 Fu Yuanchuan raised half of his eyebrows slowly, reached out to take the order, and casually added a line on the printed order, saying: "I will give you a glass of fruit and vegetable juice." The

 boy smiled heartily, "Thank you, Marshal."

 Jun Qingyu bowed his head and was busy Set out a fruit and vegetable platter, just pretending not to hear what the two of them were saying.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at Xiaoyu pretending to be calm, but he didn't know that the tips of his red ears had already been exposed. His eyes were full of smiles, but he didn't continue to tease him.

 The fruit and vegetable platters are arranged according to the quantity. If you are not a resident of the DC5 residential area, you will not be able to use the spring water for the time being. The aura contained in the fruits and vegetables is enough to help them maintain their health.

 The first platter is ready quickly, and when placed on the table in front of you, the number will be automatically called out.

 When the boy heard the call number, he took the initiative to come and get it. The fruit and vegetable platter was very delicately arranged, and it looked delicious.

 But...he doesn't have any idea about things like fruits and vegetables. Although he is not from an imperial noble family, he has a noble name, big and small, so he naturally has a share of the empire's fruits and vegetables.

 It tastes unpalatable and stale, and sometimes a lot of sugar is added to neutralize the taste when squeezing the juice. If it is not good for the body, he will not drink that unpalatable food.

 I bought everything, and waste is not allowed in the store. The boy planned to grit his teeth and eat it. He directly skewered every fruit and vegetable with a fork, and then ate it in one bite.

 He stuffed his mouth full and planned to swallow it whole, but after chewing twice, he froze.

 The vegetables are not bitter at all, they are crisp and even the leaves are slightly sweet. In addition to the vegetables, the taste of the fruits is also amazing. It is not the dry and dry ones that you usually eat, like chewing wall skin, but very moist and clear. sweet.