Chapter 29 Hidden study room

For a moment, Jun Qingyu couldn't figure out if there was something wrong with the original text in his memory, or if he remembered it wrong.

    However... Marshal Todis does not seem to be in the original text.

    This name is very strange, and Jun Qingyu has no impression of him at all.

    So, is it not written in the original text, or did this person die before the plot started to develop in the original text?

    The book is a normal life, and it will automatically fill in the gaps and bugs before the beginning of the book.

    Jun Qingyu thought that it was more likely that the Marshal would not live long.

    Marshal Todis stepped forward and said with a smile, "I thought you wouldn't come."

    Jun Qingyu lowered his head and took a bite of the cake. Such a smile, a little naive feeling.

    "No." Fu Yuanchuan said, "Shi Kaixin."

    "Here we come, Marshal." Shi Kaixin, who was named, hurried forward, "Marshal Todis, this is a congratulatory gift prepared by our Marshal."

    In the exquisite box Bring it to hand with a gift.

    Marshal Todis raised his hand, and the deputy behind him stepped forward to take it.

    The vice is also silver hair.

    Perhaps this is a symbol of the Todis Field Marshal's Legion?

    Jun Qingyu shook his head, maybe he thought too much.

    Todis noticed the people around Fu Yuanchuan, and said with a smile: "It's hard to see that you will bring people besides Shi Kaixin with you." After

    a casual greeting, Todis added: "I have something to think about after the banquet is over. Let me tell you, remember not to leave too early."

    "Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan also came to discuss something with Todis.

    Todis nodded and said: "Okay, then you guys eat first, I will prepare a banquet later."

    After speaking, Todis left with his adjutant.

    Come and go quickly, Jun Qingyu looked at the box held by Marshal Todis and asked, "What's in it?"

    Fu Yuanchuan said, "It's not a good thing, but it's something that Todis needs. .”

    Jun Qingyu nodded with a half understanding.

    Fu Yuanchuan took the tray from Jun Qingyu's hand and said, "Find a place to sit down." "

    Okay."

    Marshal Todis came out to show his face just now, and many people left with Marshal Todis.

    The seating area in the food area was vacant.

    Fu Yuanchuan found a relatively secluded place to sit down.

    Jun Qingyu sat beside Fu Yuanchuan, picked off the strawberries on the cake and put them aside.

    He didn't like the taste of the fruit on it, but the cake was soft and creamy and sweet.

    The cake embryo of the strawberry cake is still the red velvet cake embryo, which is very soft and has a solid taste.

    Shi Kexin sat opposite, and the redundant feeling in the car resurfaced again inexplicably.

    Almost as soon as he sat down, Shi Kaixin stood up, "Marshal, let me go out for a while, call me if I have something to do."

    After speaking, he ran away in a hurry.